Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She has said before on her stories that she doesn’t show him because she would get very jealous if other women commented on him and found him attractive.
A handy excuse 😂😂😂😂😂 she is only dying for people to think she is married to a ride & that’s why she shows his abs etc. She is so needy for attention it’s funny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Did she just say she only works with brands she loves, such a fraud! Brands that pay her a hefty cheque more like, notably her continuously flogging her children since their arrival as a means to add to her bank balance. She is beyond sly. As for the head to toe designer getup she looks even more ridiculous then she usually does in her teenage inspired mini dresses!

dotiedot

Chatty Member
I hope the preschool at least did the stranger safety basics, it’s scary that so many strangers can pick her out in public quite easily. It only takes one person with other motives and the family will have the scare of their lives (don’t want it to happen to them or anyone but we don’t exactly live in a safe world)
Good point! What difference does having her name plastered on her stuff make when she's had her face and name plastered over social media since she was born!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What’s your story? What’s your background? Wow people can really make fun of such a topic
Sorry if I was flippant about it, and I’ve no doubt you found it hurtful. My comment was more about how her ignoring you is more of a reflection on the sometimes snobby make up counter girls than a reflection on you. I think you’ve internalised it and made it personal and are projecting that they ignored you because of how they view or perceive you, when in reality those counters are renowned for being intimidating to everyone and I’d bet every single person can name at least one time they got ignored. We can’t let it define us as it’s a reflection on them not us. I’m not telling you how to feel, just saying we’ve all experienced the same no matter what colour we are

crazystuff

Getting her husband to record her casually playing with the kids or looking at the animals at the zoo, all the while she can’t stop looking towards the camera herself! This one absolutely loves herself! What a cringe!

• Haha

imnewhere12345

How has your wan laura mc 10 k followers
Very few comment on her posts.
Omg the voice
Probably because just Jordan wouldn’t stop tagging her in everything and she’s using competitions to get people to follow her.
Anything she’s associated with I’ll be avoiding.
She’s as common as muck and I’d say bad for Lisa’s brand - who would want that yolk around goin

EMMMM GURLLLLL MAC ATTACK

And her going out all the time with covid. She’s ignorant and thick. Complaining about anxiety and mental health, shes notorious in cork for being a massive bitch and surrounding herself with questionable rough people. I’ll be unfollowing and not supporting a single business she promotes or gets freebies from. Ye should do the same.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I hate bold kids but Bowie cracks me up. Lisa has trouble on her hands with that lady in a few years 😆 i wouldn’t even say she’s bold actually just a little divvel with a glint in her eye. She knows well she’s winding everyone up

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I never understood the whole being a brand ambassador for brands such as Audi.....like no matter how many photos or prancing around she does with one, 90% of her followers probably couldn't afford one. Like I don't look and think "oh Lisa Jordan has a lovely Audi, must go get one myself" like you'd do if she showed some affordable makeup/perfume/jewelry...

Dcl

Once again, she doesn't go out in the fast fashion outfits. Spanx from brown thomas. On another note, woodies promoting her and her mother is absolutely disgusting. Lisa openly says that her mam has money and dresses head to toe in designer gear. They don't need freebies!

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I have to laugh that she promotes all of that Nasty Gal tat, but in her own pics she has a Tom Ford bag, and Gucci tights 👀
Surely Luna is making enough cash that she doesn't need to do these off brand collabs, the clothes are for really young girls and very much not her own style.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She also gets millions of free children's outfits and shoes and buys loads too. It's very simple to coordinate when the stuff is flying in the door. It's also her job/brand or whatever you want to call it so I don't get why anyone thinks she is superhuman. It's not like she's working a 9 to 5 five days a week and doing all on top of that.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Funny how she didn’t wear one of the inthestyle dresses to the awards ceremony yesterday 🤣

• Haha

topbop

Lies, she does for a fact work out.
Having seen that photo that someone posted here, of Lisa doing a try on or some other shite, and her arms are so ridiculously toned. There is no way she does not work out. No way. I don't understand why she lies. Surely it's more admirable that she works out, rather than saying no she doesn't and all she eats is junk food. Just shows her target audience - young girls who don't know any better, like the absolute horrendous Nasty Gal outfits she wears, and eats shit and looks good on it! Any one with any sense knows she's lying.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Beyond sick of seeing her (badly) apply her cheap make up. Every day now the same thing. How many times do we need to see her apply the same shite

hello8

All we see is the glam swimsuits with the designer sunglasses and the deep fake tan yet the reality is a complete 360 of what she would allow us to believe. God forbid she would be honest and say I'm not a huge fan of the sun and this is actually my routine for protecting my skin. We're not all sun worshippers no-one is going to think any less of her. People would rightly see a young mother being sun sensible, would give many people food for thought especially after the recent mini heatwave here.

Same with the clothes flogging that all us plebs should swipe up to buy yet all we have seen her in on this holiday is Gucci sandals, Hermes sliders, Chloe sliders and Prada and YSL handbags. She's well entitled to purchase them and long may she enjoy them but please don't come on telling us how obsessed you are with a nasty gal neon lime clutch Lisa 10 for discount swipe up

• Heart

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Did she ever say why she doesn't drink alcohol?
She gave up years ago because she was a bit eh “wild” after a few! Let’s just say it didn’t suit her! FairPlay to her though she’s always stuck to it and often gives her friends lifts as well etc and stays out with them not being a dry balls and going home early.

She can’t even buy her child’s first school shoes without it being an ad, to me that’s really sad. It’s such a special occasion and she has to profit from it 😭

Another hun in Clarks getting free school shoes for their kids, when theres other kuds havent a roof over their little heads.... its SICKENING, DISGRACEFULL, actually! I get it, they are doing a job advertising, but whats to stop them going into the shop, showing the shoes, doing all the advertising.... and take a voucher for a pair of shoes, and give to a shelter/refuge, some where theres a needy, deserving child! This kills me seeing them get sooooo much, when others have so little😭
Another hun in Clarks getting free school shoes for their kids, when theres other kuds havent a roof over their little heads.... its SICKENING, DISGRACEFULL, actually! I get it, they are doing a job advertising, but whats to stop them going into the shop, showing the shoes, doing all the advertising.... and take a voucher for a pair of shoes, and give to a shelter/refuge, some where theres a needy, deserving child! This kills me seeing them get sooooo much, when others have so little😭
Honestly feel really sad for Pearl, poor little girl hasn’t a clue, she’s just happy with her mermaid shoes but Lisa just has to profit from it. You’re right there’s so many needy kids out there, it would be a great idea to send out a voucher. I’m going to do it today and hand it in to my local refuge.