Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think so, her appendix burst 3 months after he was born and she didn’t stop posting. Somewhere like RSVP would have run a story like they did about the reduction.

Anyone have a pic of her hubs? Mad for a peek
If you Google his name and "cork" after, there's plenty of sports photos of him as he played for local teams.....not much of a looker, definitely not what you would expect her to be with. The baby is so like him but obviously much cuter lol.

Reactions: 1
Don’t think he made county, back then I was a massive gaa fan and no memory of his name.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does her face look bloated in the last grid post compared to the previous one. Does she really edit her photos that much.

It always amazes me that she has never got her brows professionally done...i.e phi brows where they create the proper shape. I feel like they would look great on her as her brow game ain't the best atm

Reactions: 11
It always amazes me that she has never got her brows professionally done...i.e phi brows where they create the proper shape. I feel like they would look great on her as her brow game ain't the best atm
She did mention something about booking in to get them a few weeks ago. In all fairness I hope she keeps them subtle. Small brows do suit her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.