Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Yikes her husband must have picked up her skinny jeans tonight by accident, they're painted on to him. I'd be surprised if any more kids come about from him, the crown jewels must be starving for oxygen! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

shevans

So confused as to why she’d bang on about not getting to go on holiday, only to then ….. go on holiday ???!!! And going with her hair in rollers to her mother’s house in Marbella? :ROFLMAO: Wtf is she at

You don’t know what someone is ever going through. I’m mixed race so grew up being bullied about my appearance. You don’t know what a breaking point is for someone.
I can confirm I was not 23. Does age matter?
No you're absolutely right, I don't know what you were going through and I am sorry for what you experienced growing up. I just thought your reaction towards Lisa was a bit extreme, referring to the incident as trauma and thinking she's undeserving of a clothing collaboration but obviously it was the straw that broke the camels back for you. She got married in May 2014 and started her blog just after that, you said it was as her blog became popular and that you're 30 now so that's why I thought you were 23 at the time. Again I'm sorry for what you went through.

• Heart

Byebyebooboo

Such shite she is flogging now - those earrings are rubbish - Louise cooney gets a free pair, so everyone buys them - such shite - I really wonder how these people are in this insta world as long as they are
Louise cooney wouldn't influence me to buy anything she is as dull as dishwater how does she have such a following

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I know plenty of us survived ear piercing from Claire’s, I wonder would my ears have been less sensitive if I had been brought to a proper piercer. Makes you question how sanitary the piercing gun is when you look at piercer practice. Didn’t know they did earrings that pricey in Claire’s.
I know a girl who works in claires, she said to never get pierced there

• Wow

greyzone

He really isn’t. There’s a few photos on the thread somewhere. The kids really got the best of both features.
Her Kids are so cute. The little boy is just adorable though. She’s a good mum, you can see its natural. I Wish influencers would stop use filters on their kids though, no need! I think Pearl getting more and more like Lisa now.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I say it all the time but she would look amazing with caramelly brown hair. The barbie blonde is hideous on her. Why is she so insistent on looking as trashy as possible? She could look fab if she only got with the times. Imagine her with this hair.. she needs a good friend to tell her the blonde is rotten. The barbie dream ain’t happening Lisa hun

1629495774744.jpeg

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t think she has ever said it’s her natural colour lol, she’s very open about being naturally dark

Reactions: 9

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
My kids tan easily but I don’t let them

Factor 50 , a hat..plus long sleeved spf rash vests all day at the beach or in the paddling pool in the garden etc

if we’re abroad I’m even more so 👀

dont get this idea of parents ‘tanning ‘ their kids.

a tan is your skins reaction to sun, it’s sun damage end of.

While she’s tolerable she doesn’t have her kids safety as priority or else she wouldn’t have them plastered all over her Instagram. She’s not the worst but I wouldn’t say privacy is important to her as she gives that up fast for €€€
Agreed. I am local to her and was looking to purchase a house around the time she had her house up for sale. Based on what she has shared on Instagram I know what number her house is, what she paid for it when she bought it and how much she wanted to sell it for. Before anyone thinks I’m a stalker all that information is freely available and anyone who is buying a house will do their research and check what houses in the area previously sold for etc.
When I’m out I recognise her children before her and know her husband to see, not because of Tattle, but because I see the children then him.
Same with her mother. She often walks from the MFR into BC.
It wouldn’t take much for anyone to learn their patterns and take advantage of it.

• Wow

notsodumbblonde

I cringe when she talks about her hair. She would be a demon client thinking she knows better than you & directing every strand. No wonder she salon hops so much. I’d say they dread seeing her coming
I only watched her story there and my God, I have never in my life seen someone put so much thought into each strand as you say. I’m more of a sit in the chair and just go ‘full head of highlights, whatever shades you think will suit me’ kinda lady myself 🥴😂 but yes, I think I’ve said it here before that I was personally told by someone who used to do her hair in a salon in Cork that she was an absolute nightmare and really does dictate every little move or snip.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Haha love Bowie the little rouge, I know it's terrible when kids curse but she's so funny doing it to annoy Lisa. 😂
AJ is such a beautiful little boy too, I'd run away with him!

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
It's really sad when you think about it. In compassion to the girls, she very rarely shares the baby. And I wonder why? To he honest she shares way too much anyway. But she shares so little of him, it's blatantly obvious, and I would genuinely love to know the reason 🤔 just the odd glimpse of him is all she shows really, where as the other two get centre stage
Because they are the money makers. Bowie is such a character, people LOVE her so JJ capitalises on that and shows as much as she can. Personally I think the shine is gone off Pearl. she is a beautiful child but you can see now how spoiled she is and it's not a likeable trait in a child. goes to show the down side of promoting your kids on the gram, teaching them how to pose and lip sync for tik tok etc. The cute wears off pretty fast! it is sad, she shares waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much in my opinion