Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about the talent available in Douglas GAA at the time he’s the last one I would have put her with. I know looks aren’t everything but she’s all about image.

Reactions: 3
I googled 'Lisa Jordan wedding dress" and this came up on Google images.
The dress is like something you’d see on my big fat fat gypsy wedding where they are trying to cram the whole thing into the car and all that fits is her and the dress 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I'll be chawed up but I don't think it is fair putting up his image. He obviously doesn't want to he part of that world and his privacy should be respected.
I was on Google, anyone could look it up.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The same photo has been posted one each JJ thread if you look back.

Reactions: 6
Getting her husband to record her casually playing with the kids or looking at the animals at the zoo, all the while she can’t stop looking towards the camera herself! This one absolutely loves herself! What a cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he did wear the red jersey back in the day, I take back what I said about him not doing so
If it was so brief no one could rememver it doesnt count.

It was obviously quite brief,meaning the sponsored car, all-star type nights out, all star/winning all ireland holidays were not something he got out of it.

Those things would be the attraction for any wannabe WAG i think*

*to add, a friend of mine is with a very successful GAA player about 10 years now, very much a loving relationship, its a specific type of person i mention above, not a damning thought on all relationships!

Reactions: 7
If it was so brief no one could rememver it doesnt count.

It was obviously quite brief,meaning the sponsored car, all-star type nights out, all star/winning all ireland holidays were not something he got out of it.

Those things would be the attraction for any wannabe WAG i think*

*to add, a friend of mine is with a very successful GAA player about 10 years now, very much a loving relationship, its a specific type of person i mention above, not a damning thought on all relationships!
I’d say he didn’t play at senior county level though

Reactions: 1
Her husband isn’t too bad! The action pic isn’t great but sure I suppose no one looks well running around with a ball 😂

Reactions: 6
Her husband isn’t too bad! The action pic isn’t great but sure I suppose no one looks well running around with a ball 😂
I agree, I’ve seen her husband with the girls. I think it’s because of his job, she doesn’t show him.

Reactions: 2
I agree, I’ve seen her husband with the girls. I think it’s because of his job, she doesn’t show him.
She has said before on her stories that she doesn’t show him because she would get very jealous if other women commented on him and found him attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.