Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s true, it was about the house and his life insurance. They made her life a living hell, she moved to Australia shortly after because it was so bad, has kids of her own now so thankfully she’s very happy.
Yep heard it started almost immediately, evening things regarding his funeral. Shows the true colours really

Lies, she does for a fact work out.
Jesus that's brilliant to hear, I better start getting more take away and sweets if it means I'll have toned arms like her and drop 20 dress sizes! 🤣🤣

She's a bit ridiculous, it's like something a teenager would say.
"I never do my homework or study" - gets straight A's all the time.

Reactions: 16
Jesus that's brilliant to hear, I better start getting more take away and sweets if it means I'll have toned arms like her and drop 20 dress sizes! 🤣🤣

She's a bit ridiculous, it's like something a teenager would say.
"I never do my homework or study" - gets straight A's all the time.
LOL exactly this 🙌🏻. She’s obviously bet into tattle , showing pics of a big dinner so everyone thinks she eats loads 🙄Suuuuuure Lisa 👌🏻👌🏻
All she’s done since she’s gone on holidays is sell sell sell , she needs to give it a rest ffs. She wasn’t even in the country an hour before she was out taking pics 🤣

Reactions: 8
That’s true, it was about the house and his life insurance. They made her life a living hell, she moved to Australia shortly after because it was so bad, has kids of her own now so thankfully she’s very happy.
No kids they were only newly married, Lisa was bridesmaid.. After he passed away apparently her and the mam turned on her big time.
That is nice to hear. God love that woman. Money can bring out the worst in people. But if they were married,surely his wife was his next of kin & was entitled to house / insurance etc & therefore nothing to fight about ?

Reactions: 1
They were married in August and he passed away in December. It became nasty very quickly, grieving young widow, you can understand how one would be distraught and might agree to something they otherwise wouldn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They were married in August and he passed away in December. It became nasty very quickly, grieving young widow, you can understand how one would be distraught and might agree to something they otherwise wouldn’t.
Did he die by Suicide?

This one makes me laugh. Doesn’t show her husband on her insta, but it’s ok to show him from the chest down on holiday with his top off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This one makes me laugh. Doesn’t show her husband on her insta, but it’s ok to show him from the chest down on holiday with his top off.
hasn't he a great tan .... and bod !!!! In his yellow little shorts

Would love to know her workout regime. Heading on hols in September, so glued to her stories for pool outfit inspo!!!
We always see her arms but her legs & thighs are ultra toned

That shirt is expensive though .... she really hasn’t stopped at all since she landed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
HOWLING at her pretending to film the kids but getting every cm of the hubby’s chest in the vid 🤣🤣🤣ah Lisa girl we can see right through ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She will show his stomach but not his ears , she has them stretched out from pulling him along like a lap dog

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shur he probably doesn't work out either and eats sweets and takeaways every day 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.