Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said before on her stories that she doesn’t show him because she would get very jealous if other women commented on him and found him attractive.
A handy excuse 😂😂😂😂😂 she is only dying for people to think she is married to a ride & that’s why she shows his abs etc. She is so needy for attention it’s funny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knew it couldn’t be because of job and safety as he would have put his foot down regarding the kids if it was a safety reason

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say before that he wants to be on but it’s her decision not to show him? It’s either because he is a butterface or she is that possessive and weird and she doesn’t want people fancying him. Both options are weird. But above all of that I find it odd that she’s more protective and shows more concern towards his privacy than she does of her two small children

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s like Colm Cooper, great player but looks don’t match. Not saying his skills are the same as the Kerry legend but it’s a conversation I had with people 15 years ago. I am being judgmental I admit.

Reactions: 3
Everyday of her holiday she has been on flogging affiliated links.... would she not just put the phone down and enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyday of her holiday she has been on flogging affiliated links.... would she not just put the phone down and enjoy.
The most desperate thing has to be flogging the sweetking shite from Marbella. Honest to jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Most of her range Is majority polyester and minimal cotton so not likely she’s going to actually wear them

Reactions: 2
I always knew she was thin but that clip of her jumping into the pool and minding her tan was scarily so! Her arms are like little twigs....

Reactions: 3
She has said before on her stories that she doesn’t show him because she would get very jealous if other women commented on him and found him attractive.
Yep I remember her saying that too, but I don’t find it surprising cos she’s always been very insecure and obsessed with her image and how people perceive her, so can imagine her as the jealous and clingy type.

Reactions: 5
I mean I am not good looking by any means but if you are married to someone 7 years (I think they are 7 years) then own it as a couple he’s clearly not going to go anywhere.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.