Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just took a look at her page!! Did you ever see so much crap about a bag!! Seriously I give up country is fucked and she’s all excited about a makeup bag is it!! 🙈
Stop lm cringing at her talking about the work that goes into them, Shell probably charge a small fortune for them then like, €2 on Ali, give me strength 🙄

Reactions: 10

Dcl

Is there any weekend she doesn't go to a shopping centre? It's disgusting how much clothes and toys she gets them. I nearly spat my drink out when she had that Michelle keegan dress on. If you are reading this Lisa, you will never, ever be even a tiny bt as classy as Michelle keegan, whilst you're flogging dresses made for sixteen year olds.

Last edited:

Maxiwill

The birthday gifting was so distasteful in the times that so many people are facing right now, another one who overshares when their is no need. That make up tutorial on stories brutal she literally clapped it on 🥴 also her eyebrows need attention I don’t know what it is but they resemble clowns and defiantly don’t do her any favors
I call them sperm brows 🤣 they're so 2005 it's not even funny

• Haha
I have a few of her products and can't fault them. All really well priced to be fair. People knocking them without trying them really can't give an opinion. If this new product is a CT knockoff then it's a great price for that.

Dcl

You can tell that she is absolutely fuming that her launch had to be pushed back. Nothing to do with the state of the economy, Kieran is sunning himself in St barts! No Lisa, noone will be buying those gummie bear jellies, Christmas party dresses in January or spotshite hair when people are struggling to feed their children!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The little miss innocent act on her stories about the ASAI regs. She is one of the worst offenders of the lot for not declaring ads & not using the correct hashtags and hiding them when she does. I had to laugh at her saying she didn’t get paid work because she was from cork. As if.

She’s dog wide, she have eyes all over the gaff🤣 id say she’d tear the face off anyone that say a bad word about her.

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t say there’s much of a muchness between them all now to be honest
Definitely not true. I use Amy’s primer and it’s has SPF and all the ingredients listed as the back. At the back of Lisa it just says made in China. I messaged her and asked about SPF and no nothing like that in it.
Amy’s is definitely better quality- get second skin foundation and under eye concealer are the best

ela87

Chatty Member
He's under the thumb without a doubt but I have to say while I don't love Lisa all the time and she needs to loose the boohoo and nasty gal shite, I respect them for not showing him on social regardless of who's decision it is. In my mind someone in his line of work shouldn't be plastered all over Instagram. Whether people admit it or not it does take from credibility. I've been in relationships where guys didn't want to post where we were etc on it and in my own line of work I'm definitely careful about what I post, if you are a professional or deal with clients or the public etc I think you need to be.

Comeonnowgurl

As the year comes to an end, let’s give a moment of thought to the purple milkmaid dress that Jordan was bate into, what was everyone’s favourite worst look?

• Haha
I'm not trying to be cruel but could someone please tell me what the appeal is of following her? All the girls in work are mad about her and I just don't get it. I don't think any of her post seems genuine or interesting, or they're ads! In genuinely confused.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lisa is all business and all about the sell. Going on a podcast like the good glow would mean she has to open up about herself and she never seems to cross that boundary online, which is fair enough I suppose, but she doesn’t have the same level of privacy for her children as she seems to have for herself and her husband. With other influences I feel they open up that bit more and let you in somewhat, which is probably why Lisa has to show her kids so much. It’s the only thing she has to endear people and without them it’s just hard selling, plus it gives the illusion that she’s letting you in when she actually isn’t at all.