Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hushpuppy21

She did go for the glamour model look years ago, massive boobs skinny eyebrows and tiny clothes.
Wait hold on that was still her up until she got the baps removed 🥴
In all fairness showing intimate videos and pictures isn’t on no matter what.
She’s still a painful dose though and would cut you in half looking you up and down as if you were competition or a threat years ago.
For a girl who had grown up with money and privilege she liked to surround herself with the some of the roughest wans in cork 😅

Reactions: 11

Babyboo75

Am i the only one who thinks those golden goose runners are not nice? They look filthy and they cost a small fortune!! 😱

Localeyes

Did anyone see the story she had earlier in the week saying something along the lines of she would be too chicken to get Botox? Well does anyone think this is complete bullshit, I would put money on it that she has Botox. No shame in it I have it myself but I don’t get the secrecy.. anyone else think this??
I also don’t think you can be chicken for a couple of needles when you’ve had 2 boob jobs and 3 children 😂😂

She’s still dressing the girls the same which at this stage they shouldn’t be especially if she’s starting school this year.
My mother did it with my younger sister back in the 90s and it wasnt frowned upon but now we're suppose to have individuality. Maybe the kids want to dress the same and if they do how bad. Who cares as long as their happy and they seem like happy loved kids.

notsodumbblonde

I thought she looked very haggard in that makeup tutorial. It’s rare she shows herself in natural light like that and she looks so different (normal, like the rest of us, looking a bit tired and wrinkly). Anyone with 3 young kids will look tired but she’s constantly filtered so yes, it did make me feel a bit better to see her look a bit worse for wear, it’s reality!

Attachments

CiCi87

I think her brother gave her a necklace with a bow on it and her father gave her pearl earrings (or could be other way round)....but along those lines anyway. She showed them on her stories one night. I’d always thought the names were ridiculous up to then but there’s meaning behind them for her.
Kinda lucky her brother didn’t give her a necklace with a dolphin on it 😂 (I know I know, I’m an awful person. Sorry 🤐)

• Haha

Ladyqt

She’s hidden the husband for 7 years and we all know him, no point starting to hide Pearl now

Reactions: 10
Touched a nerve there with the “fans” I’d say 🤣 most kids pics r just shown to family n friends, not used as fucking show ponies 🙄

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
As a women herself, having little children to raise and with the amount of followers she has it’s deplorable that they have not shared one quote or act of compassion on the death of the lady murdered while walking home in London! But she will happily share useless swipe ups and flog her own crap
It speaks volumes!
She is one of the worst for ignoring real life women’s issues. She is only interested in women when they buy her shampoo & nasty gal shite.

Snazzy

VIP Member
Folks I was just looking there, any word on prophecy lost who used know Lisa? Are they OK? 🤔
I hope she’s ok, don’t think we heard anything since her post saying all threads on JJ need to be taken down or she wouldn’t be around for Xmas... that she was getting shouted at etc - something like that.
If you’re reading let us know you’re ok x

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I would love to see her brunette. Why is she fighting against it? She has gorgeous brunette children. She needs to let go of the barbie dream, it’s not working for her. Her blonde hair never looks right and it cheapens her

Mimimi23

They all want the phone, not the rubbish sweets🤣

Mother of Devine Christ what is with the frock she’s wearing, you wouldn’t see it down Connolly Hall.
Haven't heard that one in years, down Connolly Hall 😂😂😂

Definitely something off about her on the pic, I couldn't put my finger on it, I know the eyelashes are hanging off, but it's something more than that, her face is so different 🤔

"I insisted whoever wins gets to donate €500 To a charity of their choice" Here's an idea St. Lisa, why don't YOU donate €500 To charity, and leave the winner do whatever they like with their €500

Dcl

She wants to renew her wedding vows so that she can be gifted a dress to wear with her new small tits 😂😂😂

• Haha

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
I used to love Lisa back when she was mainly on Snapchat, around the time when Pearl was first born back when she used come on every night from her bed in a onesie watching vampire diaries. She’s made a good name for herself as a business woman and I’m sure she’s worth an absolute fortune but who can actually relate with her now? She just doesn’t do it for me anymore I find her boring to watch it’s like one big massive ad

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
I was just thinking that I love Lisa but I don’t see why Pearl had to get the same gift or any gift for that matter today. Does Bowie get the same when it was pearls birthday?? Does her husband not have some say? I know my husband would be saying no way
Yep, she said the other day they both "HAVE TO" get the same presents for both birthdays.... its not teaching them values in my opinion, you cant ALWAYS get what you want🤷🏻‍♀️ and each girl should have their own special day! Yes, i agree, my husband would go mental, and rightly so, its rediculous🙄