Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bigbertha2021

I just can’t understand it why you would take away from a child’s special day. One day a year. Even if you could afford double the presents , why would you? So will the little boy get presents too on his sisters’ birthday. It’s not exactly teaching good life lessons to the kids.

Reactions: 10

notsodumbblonde

Roosters is a terrible business to support IMO - owner hires girls just because they’re pretty, experience doesn’t matter and I’ve even heard of him approaching random customers he thinks are good looking. Gross
Yeah he’s definitely around 50 and only hires girls that are around 20 with good arses and hair and lash extensions to the max 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
She's really at pains lately to keep Pearl hidden. Bit late now.
It’s a disgrace how she uses them children as props, should not be allowed. Kids deserve the right to privacy. They can’t consent to having thousand of strangers watching them. I feel sad for them.

Savager3

There are brands that have been around for years and years for hair care. There are brands around for years for make up and then out the blue a blogger starts a brand and is an absolute expert in both and comes up with both hair care and make up just like that and are the absolute best products in the whole world 🙄
Cannot stand the sight of that Laurab one, most annoying person ever 🙈

• Heart

Ladyqt

She still has “red fm presenter” on her bio which is cringeworthy - she did 2 shows with the main DJ and never appeared again!

• Haha

Nose__bag

So basically she was asked to collaborate with ez living but because she didn’t want anything or need anything therefore wouldn’t be getting it for free she said no but now that she needs couches she said yes to get them for free. Jesus what a life these people live 🙄 should be bet with tax

Dcl

I think it's good to see her hiding Pearl who is still quite young compared to other influencers who show their children. "they don't consent" 🙄🙄🙄 bullshit. You could say the same about any photo ever taken of a baby / toddler
Not every parent has their Instagram page public and hundreds of thousands of followers. Aside from that, she capitalises on the children as well. So no it's not the same as any other parent taking photos of their babies and toddlers. Pearl isn't even a toddler, she's 4!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s a nice outfit, I would wear a top underneath the jacket though but that’s personal preference. It’s unusual to see them going out, they are one couple that you never see going out together even before the kids. Basing this off Instagram of course but there is nothing that isn’t shared 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ladyqt

The walking and checking to see if anyone is looking in the M&S bits - Jesus Christ above there should be a minimum training qualification for posing to qualify to be a blogger posting vids like that.
she wouldn’t have passed

• Haha

AnnaLee

Please don’t tell me she went out dressed like that!! Sweet baby Jesus!!
Her body is amazing considering she recently had a baby and “never exercises”. But if I wore that to a restaurant I’d be scared my nips would fall out of my dress and into my dinner!

• Haha

Snazzy

VIP Member
So basically she was asked to collaborate with ez living but because she didn’t want anything or need anything therefore wouldn’t be getting it for free she said no but now that she needs couches she said yes to get them for free. Jesus what a life these people live 🙄 should be bet with tax
Why can’t revenue clamp down on these floggers.....

JJ is the absolute worst at not declaring anything a gift or collab and all the swipe ups!!!!!

Do they pay a cent in tax???? I’d love to hear from someone in the fax office that ever saw a blogger pay tax

Ladyqt

Of course it’s not scarring from the implants or removal. Those scars would be under the boob. They are contoured on using whatever Chinese contour stick is coming out next year

• Haha

Snazzy

VIP Member
Is it just me or do her boobs look drawn on! Def looks like she has eyeliner going around them
Defo!!!!! Look at other pics she as flat as a pancake now........ no push up bra could push up what’s not there ...

She can’t have left the house like that

I’d be so tempted to comment did you actually go out like that !!!! All the comments licking her arse are sickening

Hair & make up no nice but imagine been in a restaurant & saw that walk in 🙈

€84 for the “blazer” mustn’t have been able to afford a little cami

• Sad