Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few of her products and can't fault them. All really well priced to be fair. People knocking them without trying them really can't give an opinion. If this new product is a CT knockoff then it's a great price for that.
I like her products too, I got her Christmas sets there this year... handy for someone like me who hasn't half a clue about make up... they're easy to apply and no faffing aabout trying to figure out what brushes to buy or use. Found the lipstick very good too. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sheek? Please tell me that is some sort of play on words for this collab with M&S and she doesn’t think that is how you spell chic? The amount of influencers who can’t spell or use correct grammar is shocking. Andrea Roche should hire a post proof reader 😂

I wouldn’t say there’s much of a muchness between them all now to be honest
Definitely not true. I use Amy’s primer and it’s has SPF and all the ingredients listed as the back. At the back of Lisa it just says made in China. I messaged her and asked about SPF and no nothing like that in it.
Amy’s is definitely better quality- get second skin foundation and under eye concealer are the best

Reactions: 10
There are brands that have been around for years and years for hair care. There are brands around for years for make up and then out the blue a blogger starts a brand and is an absolute expert in both and comes up with both hair care and make up just like that and are the absolute best products in the whole world 🙄
Cannot stand the sight of that Laurab one, most annoying person ever 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I also feel like Aimee Connolly has been hinting at releasing a product very similar to that for the last few weeks. I wonder is she pissed off 😂
I was thinking that & came to read the thread to see if anyone else had made that connection 😂😂

Definitely not true. I use Amy’s primer and it’s has SPF and all the ingredients listed as the back. At the back of Lisa it just says made in China. I messaged her and asked about SPF and no nothing like that in it.
Amy’s is definitely better quality- get second skin foundation and under eye concealer are the best
I would agree, I've a friend who is a Mua and she uses Amy's products and she recommends them. The same girls would very knowledgeable on make up & skin care brands .

I got the leave in conditioner as part of a gift, hated it, left my hair sticky and horrible feeling to it, someone had said to try the Aldi one and I can confirm it’s brilliant! Threw JJ one in the bin
Can you pop up a pic of the aldi one please x

That’s the pic of the internet as I’m out I’m using a penny’s one at the minute that I had stocked up on its equally as good
The Aldi one has paraben and Sulphates in it so just take note of that as it’s not good to use those chemicals on the hair. It will also damage bonds for those who have extensions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have to agree with you there, Aimee’s products are class. I’ve changed over from Nars sheer glow to her dewy second skin foundation, I literally adore it.I use her primer on the daily too. I’ll have to give her concealer a go.

Reactions: 4
Sculpted by Amiee makeup is made in China it says it on the back of the product. I have the lipstick💄 it’s very nice but not much in it over it being 1/2 lipstick 1/2 lip pencil so It ran low very quick.

Reactions: 1
For anyone that’s interested I got her new 3 in 1 primer tint and highlighter and I think it is great ☺ I wore it on its own and it gives a really nice natural glow

For anyone that’s interested I got her new 3 in 1 primer tint and highlighter and I think it is great ☺ I wore it on its own and it gives a really nice natural glow
I've ordered it, looking forward to giving it a go, have to say I'm a big fan of Lisa's products, the blush from her first face palette is fabulous and her detox shampoo is great.

Am I mad or does it look like there's a tiny bump blooming under those dresses 👀

Last time I thought this about her was when they were on holiday before lockdown, a few weeks later she said she was pregnant with AJ....

✨Just a disclaimer, I know it could be bloating and under no circumstances am I commenting on her weight or calling her fat, just speculation that she could be preg again ✨

Reactions: 1
Am I mad or does it look like there's a tiny bump blooming under those dresses 👀

Last time I thought this about her was when they were on holiday before lockdown, a few weeks later she said she was pregnant with AJ....

✨Just a disclaimer, I know it could be bloating and under no circumstances am I commenting on her weight or calling her fat, just speculation that she could be preg again ✨
She’s always saying she’s not done. So your prob right x

Reactions: 5

I thought this lately with pigmentation on her face and the out of breath thing!

Reactions: 8
I did hear in work that she was expecting again, I didn’t believe it because there are so many false stories made up about her. Now reading here I think it might be true 😲 she is breathing very heavy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.