Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the story she had earlier in the week saying something along the lines of she would be too chicken to get Botox? Well does anyone think this is complete bullshit, I would put money on it that she has Botox. No shame in it I have it myself but I don’t get the secrecy.. anyone else think this??
I also don’t think you can be chicken for a couple of needles when you’ve had 2 boob jobs and 3 children 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the story she had earlier in the week saying something along the lines of she would be too chicken to get Botox? Well does anyone think this is complete bullshit, I would put money on it that she has Botox. No shame in it I have it myself but I don’t get the secrecy.. anyone else think this??
I also don’t think you can be chicken for a couple of needles when you’ve had 2 boob jobs and 3 children 😂😂
To be fair I don’t think Lisa has had Botox. You can clearly see her forehead lines, she’s well able to move her eyebrows too.☺💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The birthday throwback pics...she must be the only one among us whose eyebrows haven’t improved since 2009 photos 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a fan, but at least she didn’t do the ‘birthday month’ and remind us for a month like the rest

Reactions: 6
The birthday throwback pics...she must be the only one among us whose eyebrows haven’t improved since 2009 photos 🙈😂😂
Unfortunately some of us plucked the caterpillars to worms when that was fashionable back in the day 🙈🙈 now they won’t grow back 😩😩

Reactions: 5
To be fair I don’t think Lisa has had Botox. You can clearly see her forehead lines, she’s well able to move her eyebrows too.☺💁🏼‍♀️
You can see the lines in her forehead your right there, but you do realise lines come from wrinkles? In which she doesn’t have.. yes she can move her eyebrows and in any decent Botox you can move your eyebrows. Her exact facial movements are those of a well injected forehead and as I said I know this because I have it myself!! She has Botox and should just admit it

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately some of us plucked the caterpillars to worms when that was fashionable back in the day 🙈🙈 now they won’t grow back 😩😩
I’m one of those too. Trying to let them grow with the last 8 years and I’ve got nothing bad a few stray hairs here and there 😭

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe her new product is sold out already!? The gap between her and sopoome must be closing in money wise? Lisa must be absolutely raking it in 💰💰💰

Reactions: 4
I would be more inclined to purchase one by Aimee as at least she puts out a bit more quality led products.
Love Aimees lip products , can’t fault them and her packing is nice

Love Aimees lip products , can’t fault them and her packing is nice
I use the Luna leave in spray and I like how it smells and find it good however I don’t rate her shampoos very highly . In fact , I used her detox shampoo to remove Hair talk hair extensions I needed to take out mid lockdown! The detox shampoo is so high in alcohol and sulphate that it took them straight out!!

I don't know who Sarah Cummins is but her video using the new product is used as an ad all over my facebook and she looks ridiculous slathering it all over herself...🥴

Reactions: 1
Me too! I’ve the one only, just a year and still doesn’t sleep through the night and we have to take turns at night with her so sleep apart mostly if we want any sleep! Just Jordan just makes it all look so easy!
That's only because we see a snippet of her day. It can't be easy at all. It's all a show
I hate this whole aspect of social media because its not real life we see.

Reactions: 4
How has she a tooth left in her head with the amount of sweets she eats? Or at least pretends she eats. Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The show she was a part of years ago is back on repeats on RTÉ at 2:30am it was on last night just incase yer desperate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.