Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did hear in work that she was expecting again, I didn’t believe it because there are so many false stories made up about her. Now reading here I think it might be true 😲 she is breathing very heavy.
Lord she’s a machine! Popping out the babies and looking like she did pre pregnancy right away!

Reactions: 3
I also wanna no how does she find the time and energy to be at it 🤣🤣🤣
Me too! I’ve the one only, just a year and still doesn’t sleep through the night and we have to take turns at night with her so sleep apart mostly if we want any sleep! Just Jordan just makes it all look so easy!

Reactions: 3
Me too! I’ve the one only, just a year and still doesn’t sleep through the night and we have to take turns at night with her so sleep apart mostly if we want any sleep! Just Jordan just makes it all look so easy!
so true I say her husband is very good when he is not working. I have two myself my youngest is 10 and due number 3 and I am scared 🤣

Reactions: 1
I did hear in work that she was expecting again, I didn’t believe it because there are so many false stories made up about her. Now reading here I think it might be true 😲 she is breathing very heavy.
Jayzus if she is fair play to her, honestly I wouldn't be able lol! I don't mind the newborn stage but when they get to the toddler stage when they're frustrated because they can't communicate properly and just wreck the gaff I actually can't deal haha. She'll have 2 toddlers and a new born if so.....no thanks I'll leave like a 6 year age gap between mine. 😂

Reactions: 5
I wish she wouldn’t filter the colours of the get that trend dresses she shows. The yellow midi dress looked lovely on her but when I swiped up it was a completely different colour yellow in reality. She had it filtered to look more muted. Very misleading

Reactions: 7
Flogging a wipe that cleans your glasses.. The greed knows no bounds 😅😅😅

Reactions: 5
Guess we have to wait and see. I prob sound terrible but god love that girl/ Woman that was Showing the new Luna Product her skin looks very bad.

I have a feeling she is too! I’m surprised nobody is going down our throats for speculating though, there was war on Dr Doireann’s thread the other week when people were speculating about her 🤷🏼‍♀️
What Dr.D post was that? I didn't see anything 😯

*Edit*
Oops sorry nevermind, I read that wrong, thought it was one of her posts not her thread. 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have a feeling she is too! I’m surprised nobody is going down our throats for speculating though, there was war on Dr Doireann’s thread the other week when people were speculating about her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dr Doireann had a hysterectomy so she literally can’t be pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.