Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her primer is a complete copy of CT Flawless Filter, get some individuality please.

Reactions: 10
Have never and would never by any of her “products”! My makeup bag has some quality brands that I would pay for ten fold as I refuse to contribute to the lifestyle of her or any of these other floggers!

Reactions: 6
I’ve never bought anything from her. Couldn’t stand to give her my money!! Are any of her products good?
I got the leave in conditioner as part of a gift, hated it, left my hair sticky and horrible feeling to it, someone had said to try the Aldi one and I can confirm it’s brilliant! Threw JJ one in the bin

Reactions: 8
I got the leave in conditioner as part of a gift, hated it, left my hair sticky and horrible feeling to it, someone had said to try the Aldi one and I can confirm it’s brilliant! Threw JJ one in the bin
My friend got her shampoo and conditioner as a present and didn't like at said made hair greasy. She let her daughter use it on dolls hair 😂😂 alidi one is very good

Reactions: 2
Her only market is in Ireland it’s not like people world wide are raving about “Luna” products, MOST People spend their money on tried, quality household name brands and there is a budget for everyone!
Everything about it screams CHEAP, she’s milking the cash cow while it’s working for her! Im bewildered at how people are still supporting it as I know myself, family or non of my friends would touch it🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Same with her product but never heard the recommendation before so I’ll be giving that a whirl 🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t have even the slightest bit of interest in any of her products. I threw one of her lips balms into the trolley one day in Dunnes, by the time I got to the check out I had regained sense and taken it out. I research my own brands and have a good collection of products that work for me. I’ve no interest in something that is most likely white label and flogged by an Irish blogger. I think the people who love her crap are craytures who think she has reinvented the wheel by bringing out something you can get elsewhere, and better, from an esteemed brand with a good reputation

Reactions: 3
She works in the Luna office, didn't think the primer looked well in her in that photo at all.
It's nothing against her personally, it's more so that tan or deep shades in most brands are for brown or black Kings and queens and it would have been better to see it on a more inclusive range of people.

Is it just me or does that product make her skin look really oily? I don’t think it looks well on its own in any of the videos she shared. Maybe under make up. Then she’s saying it’s great to not be caked in make up and she absolutely caking the product on!

Reactions: 4
I also feel like Aimee Connolly has been hinting at releasing a product very similar to that for the last few weeks. I wonder is she pissed off 😂

Reactions: 3
I have a few of her products and can't fault them. All really well priced to be fair. People knocking them without trying them really can't give an opinion. If this new product is a CT knockoff then it's a great price for that.

Reactions: 10
I also feel like Aimee Connolly has been hinting at releasing a product very similar to that for the last few weeks. I wonder is she pissed off 😂
I would be more inclined to purchase one by Aimee as at least she puts out a bit more quality led products.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never bought anything from her. Couldn’t stand to give her my money!! Are any of her products good?
I have used her hair products and are actually very good. I would normally use alfaparf dare I say it's just as good. I only bought it as I was stuck and hairdresser closed it was a gift set I picked up in Dunnes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.