Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the story with her hands? Everything she touches she bends back her fingers so can't see her nails.. Its really bugging me and I'd understand if she had a disability but really??
It's because they're not done, like gel or shellac. Sloppy grace shows her manky nails which triggers everyone so. Lisa hides them so. Ppl aren't annoyed by her crusty nails

Reactions: 4
Her nicer than nice, sweet, down to earth act is so fake and all put on for the gram. I've come across her in real life, and she is definitely not any of those things. She's a snob and so full of herself, she always thought she was something special since she was 15. Now the butter wouldn't melt, girl next door, relatable act online does my head in!!

Reactions: 9
Her nicer than nice, sweet, down to earth act is so fake and all put on for the gram. I've come across her in real life, and she is definitely not any of those things. She's a snob and so full of herself, she always thought she was something special since she was 15. Now the butter wouldn't melt, girl next door, relatable act online does my head in!!
Has to try and be relatable for the minions to keep splashing the cash on her shite

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.