Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have herself n super style scabby fallen out? They were best buds when she was getting her hair done in there n now no mention of her at all

Reactions: 5
Have herself n super style scabby fallen out? They were best buds when she was getting her hair done in there n now no mention of her at all
As painful as Lisa is - I’d say she even got sick of the clown scabby. The cringe fake happy dancing around the kitchen is enough to tip anyone over the edge. I’d lose my reason if I had to listen to her crap while I was getting my hair done

Reactions: 17
A “back up” pair of the exact same runners? This just sums her up. Mindless spending. Consumerism at its finest.

Reactions: 7
Tadgh Fleming was gifted the exact same scooter today. Same tit as the Dyson she “bought” herself.

Reactions: 8
Why did she pretend she bought her husband the scooter? And she wasn’t sure bout it etc hello love we all know u got it for nothing as Tadhg Fleming proudly declared he did? Cringe for u ya mean miserable Scrooge

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Pure miser she is. I’m disgraced at how bleeping greedy she is, just buy something ya gowl. She’s pure snakey then as well with the spiel about buying it, she a dishonest person.

Reactions: 13
Pure miser she is. I’m disgraced at how bleeping greedy she is, just buy something ya gowl. She’s pure snakey then as well with the spiel about buying it, she a dishonest person.
She is so mean even her takeaways are free she’s a miserated..

She really does try to convince everyone that she buys things herself. It was obvious that she didn't buy the scooter. It's the same when she said I've ordered this or that outfit for the kids. She makes it sound like she purchased them without saying it. That's very sneaky. They will eat in roosters for the rest of their lives if it's free. That tracksuit she had the boy wearing yesterday was revolting. It's bad when you start dressing the kids in rotten clothes because they are free. Fair enough if she admitted they are modelling the brands. Why pretend you aren't getting paid and you love them. Irish Instagram huns may be loaded but they are a low grade bunch of twats

Reactions: 9
She never admits to anything - why are so many fooled by her????? I just ordered this blah blah & here’s a swipe up !!!

Like the dyson hair tool - that she obviously didn’t buy either

DOES SHE EVER put #add etc??????????

shocked at the amount she gets away with

Why did she pretend she bought her husband the scooter? And she wasn’t sure bout it etc hello love we all know u got it for nothing as Tadhg Fleming proudly declared he did? Cringe for u ya mean miserable Scrooge
She always does that. She rarely shows any gifts she gets and you can be sure she gets the same as the rest. She is so sly it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 6
That story about her marble table wasn't even remotely funny. 'Going to the supermarket dressed like a ho' is a more appropriate title

Reactions: 5
Considering the house went sale agreed last summer I’d love to know what the story is

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.