Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what the story is with selling the house?
it was for sale. Went sale agreeed. Then she started changing carpets and painting the place.She had cork told she had bought up in foxwarren in moneygourney.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
it was for sale. Went sale agreeed. Then she started changing carpets and painting the place.She had cork told she had bought up in foxwarren in moneygourney.
Sale agreed means nothing unless sold is on it. I sold a house last year 4/5 times sale agreed on it all fell through. Finally sold went on it and it was.

Reactions: 3
So basically she was asked to collaborate with ez living but because she didnā€™t want anything or need anything therefore wouldnā€™t be getting it for free she said no but now that she needs couches she said yes to get them for free. Jesus what a life these people live šŸ™„ should be bet with tax

Reactions: 10
So basically she was asked to collaborate with ez living but because she didnā€™t want anything or need anything therefore wouldnā€™t be getting it for free she said no but now that she needs couches she said yes to get them for free. Jesus what a life these people live šŸ™„ should be bet with tax
She should be canonised for that, isnā€™t she just great šŸ™„ Thereā€™s a womenā€™s homeless shelter in town building a family room at the moment wouldnā€™t the furniture company be better off donating to them instead of giving them to greedy bloggers.

Reactions: 8
Why canā€™t revenue clamp down on these floggers.....

JJ is the absolute worst at not declaring anything a gift or collab and all the swipe ups!!!!!

Do they pay a cent in tax???? Iā€™d love to hear from someone in the fax office that ever saw a blogger pay tax

Reactions: 9
The only reason for not saying stuff is gifted n ads is because they donā€™t want the revenue to no about it. And I reckon itā€™s big money too, a normal joe soap would be crucified for doing the same

Sale agreed means nothing unless sold is on it. I sold a house last year 4/5 times sale agreed on it all fell through. Finally sold went on it and it was.
I know that. Iā€™m just saying it went sale agreed and all of a sudden that was that. It didnā€™t go back up for sale.

She should be canonised for that, isnā€™t she just great šŸ™„ Thereā€™s a womenā€™s homeless shelter in town building a family room at the moment wouldnā€™t the furniture company be better off donating to them instead of giving them to greedy bloggers.
Your dead right, she has enough money to wipe her arse with and canā€™t even afford a couch where sheā€™s running to do a collaboration with a furniture company to get it for free. She claimed she bought her husband the electric scooter that she didnā€™t think heā€™d use but the very same day it was gifted to other bloggers. Sheā€™s a joke and a liar by the look of it.

Reactions: 7
Your dead right, she has enough money to wipe her arse with and canā€™t even afford a couch where sheā€™s running to do a collaboration with a furniture company to get it for free. She claimed she bought her husband the electric scooter that she didnā€™t think heā€™d use but the very same day it was gifted to other bloggers. Sheā€™s a joke and a liar by the look of it.
If she was that loaded she wouldnā€™t be doing nasty gal and pretty crappy thing. Itā€™s Kieran thatā€™s the winner here, she is getting a small percentage, after all wasnā€™t he in St Barths for New Years

Reactions: 8
Look at those Kardashians, multi-millionaires and still peddling Fabreze. I remember 2 years ago around Christmas week Lisa was ahead of us in the queue buying around 5k worth of bags and what stood out to me was when they asked did she have her loyalty card she said she forgot it! the sales girl offered to look it up so she wouldn't loose the points and Lisa was like no its fine she didn't want to hold up the rest of us in the Q ........ her good deed for the year I'm guessing :p baffling part is, she races back to car parks for 2EURO but leaves off getting points ? makes me wonder does she play down her wealth to come across more RELATABLE. :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
Look at those Kardashians, multi-millionaires and still peddling Fabreze. I remember 2 years ago around Christmas week Lisa was ahead of us in the queue buying around 5k worth of bags and what stood out to me was when they asked did she have her loyalty card she said she forgot it! the sales girl offered to look it up so she wouldn't loose the points and Lisa was like no its fine she didn't want to hold up the rest of us in the Q ........ her good deed for the year I'm guessing :p baffling part is, she races back to car parks for 2EURO but leaves off getting points ? makes me wonder does she play down her wealth to come across more RELATABLE. :sneaky:
She is wealthy no question but if sheā€™s too showy with the wealth this would harm her girl next door imagine that people really buy into. Sheā€™s doing what sheā€™s being advised to do to keep the ā‚¬ rolling in

She is wealthy no question but if sheā€™s too showy with the wealth this would harm her girl next door imagine that people really buy into. Sheā€™s doing what sheā€™s being advised to do to keep the ā‚¬ rolling in
yeah Like a little puppet

She is showy, online she isnā€™t , but before her Audi she was driving around in a Range Rover. Everyone remembers the MMM club. Sheā€™s a spoilt brat in real life and a nasty bully.

Reactions: 6
Shame she didnā€™t use one of the bags to cover her horse head.
Sheā€™s a gowl no matter how much she has in the bank

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.