Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aJ is Alan John (brother and father)

Pearl I thinkIs because the brother gave her Pearl jewellery before he died
Can’t remember Bowie. But her wedding had Pearl and bow theme.

Reactions: 4
aJ is Alan John (brother and father)

Pearl I thinkIs because the brother gave her Pearl jewellery before he died
Can’t remember Bowie. But her wedding had Pearl and bow theme.
I think her brother gave her a necklace with a bow on it and her father gave her pearl earrings (or could be other way round)....but along those lines anyway. She showed them on her stories one night. I’d always thought the names were ridiculous up to then but there’s meaning behind them for her.

Reactions: 9
I think her brother gave her a necklace with a bow on it and her father gave her pearl earrings (or could be other way round)....but along those lines anyway. She showed them on her stories one night. I’d always thought the names were ridiculous up to then but there’s meaning behind them for her.

And AJ is her dad and brothers initials and Luna is because of another connection with her dad and brother.

Reactions: 2
Ah that’s very sweet...people are very quick to judge.

Reactions: 18
Kinda lucky her brother didn’t give her a necklace with a dolphin on it 😂 (I know I know, I’m an awful person. Sorry 🤐)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They pay good commission on her constant #af links ... It is all about the money ... but it doesn't buy style.
I didn’t see #add .... collab .... sp etc - did I miss it - def a swipe up though - she gets away with murder in this regard

Reactions: 5
She is back in full swing with the non stop flogging... Also does anyone else notice how she is giving Bowie the most exposure these days. Not doubting she is a hilarious, gorgeous child but she knows which one will get the most comments/likes/attention

Reactions: 15
I feel like she guards her & her husband's private life very closely. Like she never really shows anything much about her own personal day to day life, just comes on flogging, sharing the odd outfit pic

But then she shares everything of the kids lives, no holds barred. Never thinks of giving THEM a personal or a private life. How would she feel if someone was taking videos of her and uploading them to an Instagram account with a very large following???

That just doesn't sit well with me at all, using her kids as a commodity and for content, so she doesn't have to reveal too much about herself and HER personal life

Reactions: 29
Cmere now..... is she sitting in her kids baby chairs 🤣 the next level desperation to stay relevant in her ugly Betty outfits

Herself and Kieran must get 2 for 1 on the forehead Botox , you could facilitate landings for Heathrow if they ever shut

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is she getting away with all these swipe ups ??? No #add etc - or am I not seeing the #collab etc

Reactions: 3
I think it’s quite sad obviously her husband got no say or look in when naming her children. Like it’s nice she’s so sentimental and remembering her lost family members but for all we know her husband has a father/grandfather/sister/cousin he lost and wanted remembered or maybe he just really liked the name Sarah but obviously got no say as with everything in their relationship it’s all about her and her and her. He works so many extra shifts and when he is home takes the kids out alone just so he can just get a break from her.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know where you get the info but he’s obsessed with her (to a cringe degree) he doesn’t want any break from her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think it’s quite sad obviously her husband got no say or look in when naming her children. Like it’s nice she’s so sentimental and remembering her lost family members but for all we know her husband has a father/grandfather/sister/cousin he lost and wanted remembered or maybe he just really liked the name Sarah but obviously got no say as with everything in their relationship it’s all about her and her and her. He works so many extra shifts and when he is home takes the kids out alone just so he can just get a break from her.
She’s the boss end of story he does what’s he’s told and obviously like this. He must be laughing stock at work because she really is mutton dressed as lamb but I think he likes that’s to!!

She’s the boss end of story he does what’s he’s told and obviously like this. He must be laughing stock at work because she really is mutton dressed as lamb but I think he likes that’s to!!
Yea he must like that type .... I was sitting at the table next to them one day in wilton, having coffee. He didn’t seem to have any personality & she kept getting up & running over to the card shop etc .... or on her phone, there was no conversation .....

Yea he must like that type .... I was sitting at the table next to them one day in wilton, having coffee. He didn’t seem to have any personality & she kept getting up & running over to the card shop etc .... or on her phone, there was no conversation .....
Someone else commented on here when they are at a restaurant it’s all pictures of her and the foods it’s painful and they were sitting across from them and she didn’t eat anything. That’s sad really!!

Someone else commented on here when they are at a restaurant it’s all pictures of her and the foods it’s painful and they were sitting across from them and she didn’t eat anything. That’s sad really!!
Very sad! Couldn’t just sit down & relax at all. They both seemed to be looking around to see if anyone noticed them but actually no one did. There was me trying not to let on I noticed them !!!!!!

• Haha
I saw them in that burger place in Wilton one day and my god what she ate was disgusting - it was what my husband would eat if he was starved for days - like a hound. Table manners of a hound too now, Mayo & crumbs everywhere, luckily she cleaned up after herself. They didn’t take a tap of notice of me anyway because I couldn’t take my eyes off them and they didn’t notice.

• Sick
The stories about her make me howl on this thread

He said she said I saw my friend saw

She must be the most spotted wan round cork between hounding burgers, then not eating a bit, ignoring her secret guard in public and her kids, living in her 4 houses, being an almighty witch to every single sales assistant that side of Obama plaza not to mention attending 4/5 different second level schools
How she finds time to try on the trashy hooker clothes I’ll never know 💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.