Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she guards her & her husband's private life very closely. Like she never really shows anything much about her own personal day to day life, just comes on flogging, sharing the odd outfit pic

But then she shares everything of the kids lives, no holds barred. Never thinks of giving THEM a personal or a private life. How would she feel if someone was taking videos of her and uploading them to an Instagram account with a very large following???

That just doesn't sit well with me at all, using her kids as a commodity and for content, so she doesn't have to reveal too much about herself and HER personal life
I came on to say exactly this, no bother at all using the poor kids for content but protects herself. Never does a question box or a true/false or anything because what she wants us to know is on her terms.
I can't for the life of me understand how the husband allows her to show the kids to the extent she does, you just don't know what creeps are looking at them.
I have so much respect for bloggers who keep their children private!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I came on to say exactly this, no bother at all using the poor kids for content but protects herself. Never does a question box or a true/false or anything because what she wants us to know is on her terms.
I can't for the life of me understand how the husband allows her to show the kids to the extent she does, you just don't know what creeps are looking at them.
I have so much respect for bloggers who keep their children private!
And where she lives!! it’s dreadful the amount they use there kids for content the worst also is Sarah Burp who constantly prompts the kid to say things and Julie the liar constantly using the kids for content! It’s not on!

Reactions: 6
And where she lives!! it’s dreadful the amount they use there kids for content the worst also is Sarah Burp who constantly prompts the kid to say things and Julie the liar constantly using the kids for content! It’s not on!
Oh fill me in - who’s Sarah Burp??? I had to unfollow Julie for my sanity 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh fill me in - who’s Sarah Burp??? I had to unfollow Julie for my sanity 🙄
Sarah Burke fat to flab.. painful like Julie! I unfollowed her also Sarah Burp Part time slimming would consultant but apparently busier than Bill Gates 😂😂and had the cheek to call herself an essential worker!! Ffs..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Sarah Burke fat to flab.. painful like Julie! I unfollowed her also Sarah Burp Part time slimming would consultant but apparently busier than Bill Gayes!! 😂😂and had the cheek to call herself an essential worker!! Ffs..
Oh I have you now - there’s a crew of them, and are painful as each other by the sounds of it 🤣🤣 i can’t help myself but watch the car crashes, but Julie was giving me high blood pressure she had to get the unfollow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh I have you now - there’s a crew of them, and are painful as each other by the sounds of it 🤣🤣 i can’t help myself but watch the car crashes, but Julie was giving me high blood pressure she had to get the unfollow!!
She needs a government health warning ⚠

• Heart
Just took a look at her page!! Did you ever see so much crap about a bag!! Seriously I give up country is fucked and she’s all excited about a makeup bag is it!! 🙈

Just took a look at her page!! Did you ever see so much crap about a bag!! Seriously I give up country is fucked and she’s all excited about a makeup bag is it!! 🙈
Stop lm cringing at her talking about the work that goes into them, Shell probably charge a small fortune for them then like, €2 on Ali, give me strength 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don’t know where you get the info but he’s obsessed with her (to a cringe degree) he doesn’t want any break from her 😂
I was told the same by a good few people, that he is like a puppy dog for her, completely obsessed. How could any man listen to that voice, it is painful. WEAK! oh shut up you idiot.

Pain in the hole she is.

Last edited:
Stop lm cringing at her talking about the work that goes into them, Shell probably charge a small fortune for them then like, €2 on Ali, give me strength 🙄
Made in a China by a child her own daughters age I’d say!! Very sad.

Reactions: 7
Id say her makeup collection suffered a huge loss this year and now she's seeing dollar signs cos a few hunzos loved her slave labour made bags.

She’s dog wide, she have eyes all over the gaff🤣 id say she’d tear the face off anyone that say a bad word about her.

Reactions: 10
Hence why I think the affair rumour is untrue. Even if you did fancy him you’d surely value your life more than mess with her and mama jordan 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Hence why I think the affair rumour is untrue. Even if you did fancy him you’d surely value your life more than mess with her and mama jordan 😂😂
He would be scared of his life I’d say!! No way would he chance it. Anyway he’s a kept man and he likes it she did get him a Dyson for Christmas after all!! 😂

• Haha
She doesn’t have to worry, imagine if he was real good looking. Any time I saw him I got the impression he is “weak” for himself too - better prepare myself for the backlash 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have to worry, imagine if he was real good looking. Any time I saw him I got the impression he is “weak” for himself too - better prepare myself for the backlash 🙈
I saw the wedding pictures he wouldn’t be my cup of tea at all! I’d say she picks his clothes out for him and all.. 😁

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.