Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merc mcwilliam and ... money I think?
Lisa was at the helm
Of this club in mount mercy during her years there
As charming then as she is now

Reactions: 6
She doesn't seem to be showing pearl's face on Instagram anymore. That's a good thing. The child needs a bit of privacy now that she's getting older

Reactions: 8
She doesn't seem to be showing pearl's face on Instagram anymore. That's a good thing. The child needs a bit of privacy now that she's getting older
She has highlights and posts on the grid, on the child for the world to see, just because she didn’t make the cut for the story today doesn’t mean anything. She would sell her mother for a fiver. Just wait till something lucrative comes along, or the build up, and Pearl will be on. Btw daisy if you’re reading this clean pearls nails 🤣

Reactions: 8
what has happened her nose .. is it because she is constantly sucking it in that it is affecting her nose ... she sounds so 'nasally' (not sure if that is a word 🙃) ... and her teeth are so big and false .. is that the spotlight effect?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sweet Jesus what’s she wearing! She won’t show her husband but will disgrace him in a bra top that would fit a 12 year old and pick tails!! Something seriously not right with her craving attention because she looks a complete idiot!!

Sweet Jesus what’s she wearing! She won’t show her husband but will disgrace him in a bra top that would fit a 12 year old and pick tails!! Something seriously not right with her craving attention because she looks a complete idiot!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Mutton dressed as lamb. To be fair she has a fantastic figure and all the rest but she has terrible sense of fashion

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Mutton dressed as lamb. To be fair she has a fantastic figure and all the rest but she has terrible sense of fashion
Fantastic figure yes after 3 kids fair play! it wouldn’t float my boat as a woman the way she looks is her nature I get that but it’s to child like for me. She thinks she’s a teenager but unfortunately she’s far from it. It’s the pick tails and please when this lock down is over get her hair cut it’s shocking!!

Reactions: 4
Jesus, between the pig tail baby spice wannabe yesterday and the icky white boots today,what actually goes on inside her head. Is it just an ad and she really doesn't leave the house like that or what.
Is there ANYONE out there that thinks she actually has any sense of style. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus, between the pig tail baby spice wannabe yesterday and the icky white boots today,what actually goes on inside her head. Is it just an ad and she really doesn't leave the house like that or what.
Is there ANYONE out there that thinks she actually has any sense of style. 🙈
Looks like a throw from the couch on her!! As for white boots a street Walker has more style.

Jesus Christ that green giant thing I wouldn’t even call it a jumper needs to be burnt 🤮 and trying to hold up one side of it with a handbag doesn’t make it look any better 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like a throw from the couch on her!! As for white boots a street Walker has more style.
That whole outfit is disgraceful! You’d have to wonder is all the money really worth it or has she really just got absolutely zero sense of style?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.