Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So desperate to not miss an attempt to promote a bleeping body puff (that isn’t even one of her own products may I add) that she can’t wait for her husband to get home and gets her 4 year old to film her instead...seriously, the desperation of that act. Go do something valuable with your kids instead of having them at either side of a camera. For shame.

Reactions: 15
That carpark 😳😳😳 'this is my work'. I despise 'influencers' who say that. Your work is flogging everything and anything so you can get freebies and the commission. It's so cringey that she is in her mid thirties. Her poor children will be a laughing stock at school.

Reactions: 7
That carpark 😳😳😳 'this is my work'. I despise 'influencers' who say that. Your work is flogging everything and anything so you can get freebies and the commission. It's so cringey that she is in her mid thirties. Her poor children will be a laughing stock at school.
What’s she like! How embarrassing. How many pairs of Nike trainers does this fool need.

Imagine what it’s like for her husband he’s a bigger laughing stock at work.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ the video in the car park , 3rd shot... what is she like? A bleeping flamingo pretending to be looking at someone in the background
She is only short of licking herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ the video in the car park , 3rd shot... what is she like? A bleeping flamingo pretending to be looking at someone in the background
She is only short of licking herself
Country is on its knees she flogging shite from China in a car park seriously living in dream world or else husband does absolutely everything for her I really don’t think she can do anything except Instagram and flogging crap.

Reactions: 9
Dressed the same colour as the mirror 😂😂😂

The children will be dressed in beige now until it sells out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wants to renew her wedding vows so that she can be gifted a dress to wear with her new small tits 😂😂😂

• Haha
I just think it’s really sad that even after AJ was born she took absolutely no time off from the camera . When she got her appendix out , she even had to document that from the hospital .
How greedy can one be that they can’t stay a few days away from the camera to spend quality time with their family?
Not to mention the ads!!r ads after ads after ads . She made such a big deal out of the makeup bag as well, like nobody actually gave a shite!!
No decent content, no actual interaction with her followers . It’s a wonder that these people have so many followers because I’ve unfollowed her since . Not genuine at all.

Reactions: 8
She's really at pains lately to keep Pearl hidden. Bit late now.
It’s a disgrace how she uses them children as props, should not be allowed. Kids deserve the right to privacy. They can’t consent to having thousand of strangers watching them. I feel sad for them.

It’s a disgrace how she uses them children as props, should not be allowed. Kids deserve the right to privacy. They can’t consent to having thousand of strangers watching them. I feel sad for them.
using the son all the time! But he’s gorgeous x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.