Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Pamela Scott jackets are horrific. The one with the straps across the front looks like a straitjacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those Pamela Scott jackets are horrific. The one with the straps across the front looks like a straitjacket.
Absolutely shocking and she’s small she looked like a sumo wrestler! God for bid how someone a 14/16 would look like in one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of her inside in a car park showing off her outfit! Wouldn’t you not be mortified 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I saw her just there wearing a beautiful coat from m&s jeans and gorgeous runners she looks so beautiful so natural just so pretty. Then I think of her wearing all that cheap shite from plt etc. And that’s jj looking for the attention likes to look like a tart and get the attention, I realise she should be on that show if any of you remember it snog, marry avoid... they do a make under that would be a dream, cut off that absolute mane of hair she has all over her. And actually live life as a brunette 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like she looking around to see if anyone can see her
Coolest day of the year she’s out with the baby taking bloody photos and hoping & skipping!! 😂😂

When I saw her just there wearing a beautiful coat from m&s jeans and gorgeous runners she looks so beautiful so natural just so pretty. Then I think of her wearing all that cheap shite from plt etc. And that’s jj looking for the attention likes to look like a tart and get the attention, I realise she should be on that show if any of you remember it snog, marry avoid... they do a make under that would be a dream, cut off that absolute mane of hair she has all over her. And actually live life as a brunette 😬😅
It’s called dressing for her she.. and yes the hair needs to go as soon as we are out of lockdown it’s shocking..

Coolest day of the year she’s out with the baby taking bloody photos and hoping & skipping!! 😂😂

It’s called dressing for her she.. and yes the hair needs to go as soon as we are out of lockdown it’s shocking..
Dressing for her age I meant to say. Not like a street Walker..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The walking and checking to see if anyone is looking in the M&S bits - Jesus Christ above there should be a minimum training qualification for posing to qualify to be a blogger posting vids like that.
she wouldn’t have passed

• Haha
The just eat voucher.. ! Why do they give them away to these people... 🙄

She does/did have Botox. Another of her fibs.
“everyone says I’ve had work done” cos you’re so perfect is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does/did have Botox. Another of her fibs.
“everyone says I’ve had work done” cos you’re so perfect is it 😂
Exactly girl! And also she loved those tits and milked it while she was in her soccerette phase and the dirty Christina aguilara hair extensions. She only removed them cos their time was up after 10years and all her other instahun mates are flat chested and it didn’t go with her new phase. Cut the crap Lisa with yer “ oh I hated them” you feckin luved them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly girl! And also she loved those tits and milked it while she was in her soccerette phase and the dirty Christina aguilara hair extensions. She only removed them cos their time was up after 10years and all her other instahun mates are flat chested and it didn’t go with her new phase. Cut the crap Lisa with yer “ oh I hated them” you feckin luved them!
She’s so manipulative with all this kind of stuff. Why I don’t know because nobody cares. The lies and pretence are the issue

Reactions: 7
And she lied for years about the implants. Maintained they were real, even on sky sports that time.
All the glamour shots we’ve seen prove she loved them. Her mother got them done at the same time 😱
She’s full of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And she lied for years about the implants. Maintained they were real, even on sky sports that time.
All the glamour shots we’ve seen prove she loved them. Her mother got them done at the same time 😱
She’s full of it.
You are kidding me!! Her mother ffs 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.