Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to see anyone's flabby tummy either. I hate those pictures too. They are not brave, they are needy and attention seeking too. lisa calls herself a prude but posts pictures where she is showing off her figure for attention. She loves the sexy mommas title but she is definitely not a prude .
A prude ... was that before her Soccerette days?

"She has a body double" ... she loves herself beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You'd think with three kids you'd have a sense of perspective and want to set a better example than getting half naked for attention and likes on insta. Throwing the baby in there too for the extra likes ah come on Lisa I'm cringing for ya😓
Exactly. We can all see she is super slim. Body type isn’t important here, I don’t like any half naked pictures online. It’s unnecessary 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I just find it very strange. Not sure why. Why was there a need to be in the underwear ? I know lots share an outfit saying 9 months in , 9 months out etc. I just think it’s a bit out of character for her is it ? She looks amazing of course but that’s not really the norm post baby (well for me anyway!) - I just find it odd and that comment about the PT etc.

Reactions: 11
Everything seems very unnatural and so forced with her now? I can't put my finger on it but even using her new brush on her stories earlier was just cringe and before that telling us the video of her with the 3 kids and the confetti got a million views , of course it did, it was car crash ,the awkwardness and the way she was swinging him 😵 maybe it's just exhaustion but she's not right at all at the moment.

Everything seems very unnatural and so forced with her now? I can't put my finger on it but even using her new brush on her stories earlier was just cringe and before that telling us the video of her with the 3 kids and the confetti got a million views , of course it did, it was car crash ,the awkwardness and the way she was swinging him 😵 maybe it's just exhaustion but she's not right at all at the moment.
A million paid views , that “game changer “ brush, I can’t, it’s cringe, she’s unbearable now, the content is zzzzzzzzz

• Haha
The million views came from people watching it again to check was that video actually that car crash cringe as we thought on first view.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus tonight! Narcissism at its finest. It's just all so cringe!
Just showed this to a friend who doesn't follow her but had a baby recently. She can't get over the carry on.
I do think the brush looks good, I'm tempted I have to say 🤣 might chance one on Ali.
I don’t follow her either but like your friend I take a look now and again I was crucified here on Friday for even saying anything against her!! Now I don’t give a tit, she’s unbearable no doubt, how any husband would put up with the tit she posts, it’s like she isn’t even married life revolves around makeup, kids, clothes, nails and hair.. everything is for show!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her either but like your friend I take a look now and again I was crucified here on Friday for even saying anything against her!! Now I don’t give a tit, she’s unbearable no doubt, how any husband would put up with the tit she posts, it’s like she isn’t even married life revolves around makeup, kids, clothes, nails and hair.. everything is for show!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Say what you like. It's the same person with multiple accounts on here who desperately tries to defend her at every point, but the majority of people are here to vent their frustrations at influencer nonsense and she is one influencer who is just all nonsense😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Say what you like. It's the same person with multiple accounts on here who desperately tries to defend her at every point, but the majority of people are here to vent their frustrations at influencer nonsense and she is one influencer who is just all nonsense😂
One of them is deffo Lisa herself I reckon! And then a couple who are close to her. How she has time for this is beyond me. It's all a bit mad. But I'm totally disillusioned with the whole insta shite now. Try to keep away from it but am afraid that I won't see any nice clothes if I delete Instagram completely 🤣

I remember a few years ago facilitating a certain type of group for new mothers and I asked how Snapchat and insta Huns (who were also mothers) made them feel. WELL. Never was the group so animated 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Thank god I am not alone!!😊 I look at a lot of people’s Instagram accounts because yes I am nosey and get bored but no harm in that is there!! You can’t open your mouth these days about anything and your called a bully or racist!! its unreal.. anyway all the Instagramers are peddling the same shite, jellies, chocolate, toothpaste, Aldi, nutri meals...🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.