Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god I am not alone!!😊 I look at a lot of people’s Instagram accounts because yes I am nosey and get board but no harm in that is there!! You can’t open your mouth these days about anything and your called a bully or racist!! its unreal.. anyway all the Instagramers are peddling the same shite, jellies, chocolate, toothpaste, Aldi, nutri meals...🤢🤢
You’re definitely not alone!

It has gotten to the stage where you can’t ask a valid question or even give your opinion to any of these instahuns, straight away they either block you or call you a bully. I’ve seen it time and time again (JJ is one of the worst for posting very defensive replies on genuine questions), they only want 100% adulation (and you’re money🤣), they’re unable to deal with the slightest critique. It’s pathetic really.

Reactions: 6
That cardigan or outfit didn't do anything for me ... all the prep but outfit disappointing

I know I'll get murdered 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just find it very strange. Not sure why. Why was there a need to be in the underwear ? I know lots share an outfit saying 9 months in , 9 months out etc. I just think it’s a bit out of character for her is it ? She looks amazing of course but that’s not really the norm post baby (well for me anyway!) - I just find it odd and that comment about the PT etc.
I agree, I found it so out of character too. I think she’s changed quite a bit, she used to always make out like she was so conscious of the impression she made on followers and never wanted people to think she was showing off about anything and wanted to be perceived as modest. She looks great in the photo obviously but she won’t shut up about how her baby was early and should still be in there. She’s not the first to have a baby over a month early but you’d swear she was. I know people with really early preemies who wouldn’t dream of doing the amount of attention seeking by banging on about how early their baby was. She’s full on attention-seeking, and the PT/body double comment was so passive aggressive. She needs to get down off her high horse a bit to be honest.

Reactions: 11
What implications does Lisa from Lisa Lust List winning the case against Facebook re anonymous trolls have for this site seeing as we are grouped as trolls even though most people are constructive

Reactions: 4
What implications does Lisa from Lisa Lust List winning the case against Facebook re anonymous trolls have for this site seeing as we are grouped as trolls even though most people are constructive
Freedom of speech at the end of the day unless your threatening or harassing someone u cannot stop discussions have u ever seen mens forums discussing league of ireland players ect they do not hold back yet no one throwing their toys outta d pram🤣

Reactions: 7

And another good read, seems if you have the money to see it through then you have good chances of winning a case. Not sure what penalty is for anyone found guilty of defamation.

Reactions: 2
Freedom of speech at the end of the day unless your threatening or harassing someone u cannot stop discussions have u ever seen mens forums discussing league of ireland players ect they do not hold back yet no one throwing their toys outta d pram🤣
Sorry for all the links but reading here, in order to be found guilty of defamation, the published comments would need to be false in nature. I don't have Facebook and don't follow this LL person so not sure what has said but it makes reference to stalking and incorrect reviews about her business?!

Reactions: 3

And another good read, seems if you have the money to see it through then you have good chances of winning a case. Not sure what penalty is for anyone found guilty of defamation.

Did she win her case?

Reactions: 1
She was granted it 🤯 I would be shitting myself If I was them 😳😳😳 wonder who’s next?

The order requires Facebook Ireland Ltd to provide her with details the social media company has about account holders Ms McGowan claims are posting controversial posts about her.

The details include the account users' identities, names postal addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and ISP.)

She’ll probably take a civil case against them but if they don’t have a pot to piss in then she’s going to be out thousands. If the threats were on her person and family I don’t understand why there isn’t a criminal case. I’d say there’s a lot more going than she saying.

She’ll probably take a civil case against them but if they don’t have a pot to piss in then she’s going to be out thousands. If the threats were on her person and family I don’t understand why there isn’t a criminal case. I’d say there’s a lot more going than she saying.
I think this case is far more serious than is being reported by the media.

Reactions: 2
Jesus tonight! Narcissism at its finest. It's just all so cringe!
Just showed this to a friend who doesn't follow her but had a baby recently. She can't get over the carry on.
I do think the brush looks good, I'm tempted I have to say 🤣 might chance one on Ali.
I got one on Ali a while back as handy for small bags on a night out - think it was 3/4 euro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.