Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an update on the drama last week involving me, i am now being blamed for her mother not talking to my parents because Lisa can do no wrong compared to me. Honestly its getting worse before it gets better. Karma will hit eventually.
Don’t lose any sleep over it. Grown adults can’t tell other adults who to talk to / who not to talk to. Nobody died it will blow over 🥰

Reactions: 3
Have her stories dried up as much as this thread ? Or is everyone afraid now 🤣I’ve enjoyed catching up on all the instahuns threw the threads I used follow them all on Snapchat but they left and I wasn’t setting up insta just keep up with the Penney’s hauls, roosters and multiple shiny cars ....that realistically no one can afford 😏

Reactions: 6
Have her stories dried up as much as this thread ? Or is everyone afraid now 🤣I’ve enjoyed catching up on all the instahuns threw the threads I used follow them all on Snapchat but they left and I wasn’t setting up insta just keep up with the Penney’s hauls, roosters and multiple shiny cars ....that realistically no one can afford 😏
Everything about her is unrealistic, she reminds me a little dog you would carry around in a handbag.. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything about her is unrealistic, she reminds me a little dog you would carry around in a handbag.. 😊
Well she did think she was Paris Hilton back in the day ... I’m surprised she hasn’t got a designer puppy actually .... for the gram like ... a rescue even for more likes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she did think she was Paris Hilton back in the day ... I’m surprised she hasn’t got a designer puppy actually .... for the gram like ... a rescue even for more likes 🤣
That's true, something like Pippa would suit her

Reactions: 1
That's true, something like Pippa would suit her
Ah don’t call pippa a dog .... 😂 I remember Lisa from years ago she does look different in the face like other mentioned , tho can’t say what exactly, it’s not just losing the puppy fat face her mouth is different is it her teeth or what ? I used to love her when she was pregnant on P but I lost interest the more “influential “ she got 🤨

Reactions: 2
Ah don’t call pippa a dog .... 😂 I remember Lisa from years ago she does look different in the face like other mentioned , tho can’t say what exactly, it’s not just losing the puppy fat face her mouth is different is it her teeth or what ? I used to love her when she was pregnant on P but I lost interest the more “influential “ she got 🤨
She has changed a lot
And got the implants removed

What's a soccer Am girl?
'
Back in the day Soccer AM (football morning show on Saturdays) used to have girls in skimpy shorts and footy tops walk up and down a 'runway' in the studio for the lads. . Lisa did in back in the day;

From the Sky Sports website;

Lisa-Marie Jordan! The former gymnast has a host of party tricks, including being able to do the splits! But her most prized asset is her hair, which is so long she can put it between her buttocks! Now that's impressive!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow lads she can put her hair between her cheeks .... what skills 🤣🤣🤣 it all started with this appearance she was well known round cork by then , she was on bebo and everyone would be giving her the love 😂 then we all moved onto Facebook and instantly she was the “it girl” 1000s of “friends” liking pics asking her where she got such and such...she would have done anything to be famous like , thank god them implants are gone they were way too big for someone a size 6 ... she got them as soon as she turned 18 ... to further her glamour career 🥴 well lads what’s she wearing today .... blue.... pink .... sage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'
Back in the day Soccer AM (football morning show on Saturdays) used to have girls in skimpy shorts and footy tops walk up and down a 'runway' in the studio for the lads. . Lisa did in back in the day;

From the Sky Sports website;

Lisa-Marie Jordan! The former gymnast has a host of party tricks, including being able to do the splits! But her most prized asset is her hair, which is so long she can put it between her buttocks! Now that's impressive!
Never saw soccer am, what channel was it on? Might ask the hubby did he hear of it

Never saw soccer am, what channel was it on? Might ask the hubby did he hear of it
It's usually Sky One but gets shown on Sky Sports Football now too. I used to love it back in the day (huge footy fan) but older I got realized how tacky and laddish it was. Definitely more for people who read the tabloid football news. Jimmy Bullard presents it now the football Wayne Linekar.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.