Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the car thing is 100% look at me-I don't disagree it's complete cringe. I just thought she'd good legs in it! I find her promo videos for anything very cringe, like she's trying to be young and cool and fit in with younger audience. But it comes across like she's trying to hard to be down with the kids?

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s ready for bed in that grey get up!! Seriously ffs..

Reactions: 5
I saw her out and about in swords last week when she was on her “staycation” I know this sounds horrible but she really isn’t all that. Like obviously she’s attractive but no one was really looking at her taking any notice she doesn’t stand out in a crowd at all. I’ve honestly seen much prettier girls
Did you see the other half ?? 😊

Ah now I think we all know she has a trainer and just doesn’t say it . You wouldn’t have those legs after 3 kids from walking around .
Serious cardio and squatting .. just for some reason she wants to make it look like she is naturally like that but from
The soccer am photos she is much slimmer now ..
Agree much smaller frame than her soccer am days apart even from the boobs

Very toned looking, wonder what's her 'secret', as it is actually a secret 😂 she would probably gain followers if she shared exercises etc

Looks like she’s ready for bed in that grey get up!! Seriously ffs..
Absolutely and it Shows off her flat chest ... wouldn't mind less myself as you can always get a push up bra etc, I'll be giving her ideas

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
As much as I enjoy Bowie she is going to grow up the most entitled spoiled brat ever

Reactions: 10
She well wrote that message to herself about the foundation 😂😂
Says it all about influencers .... she can’t even spell Sopranos correctly yet these narcissists are richer than any us who can spell 🤫😑

Reactions: 2
I the baby facing in to her like that in the sling with a wooly hat on is that safe!! Baby must be roasting..

Says it all about influencers .... she can’t even spell Sopranos correctly yet these narcissists are richer than any us who can spell 🤫😑
Really!! The majority of them are fur coat no knickers!! When it’s free it’s easy.. 😉😉

Bowie is 14 and comes home from school screaming she wants the newest iPhone. Does Lisa...
A. Go buy it straight away?
Or
B. Buy it in the black and white so Bowie doesn’t get mad?
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I looked I thought she looked washed out & pale in it imo

I the baby facing in to her like that in the sling with a wooly hat on is that safe!! Baby must be roasting..

Really!! The majority of them are fur coat no knickers!! When it’s free it’s easy.. 😉😉
Really starting to bug me with little Bowie front facing. Julie-Twins & me got a terrible doing over that & they're much older

Reactions: 1
The baby carrier is all wrong, he should be high enough so she could kiss the top of his head, and his head should be turned to either side so he has a clear way to breath!! Also It’s not a great one for his legs they are dangling a proper carrier would keep his legs in a ‘seated’ position

Reactions: 3
The baby carrier is all wrong, he should be high enough so she could kiss the top of his head, and his head should be turned to either side so he has a clear way to breath!! Also It’s not a great one for his legs they are dangling a proper carrier would keep his legs in a ‘seated’ position
Thought it looked a bit awkward looking .... did she have these with the girls??

Thought it looked a bit awkward looking .... did she have these with the girls??
she def had one with Pearl but it was a pink one. Don’t remember her using one with Bowie. But sure you might as well when Bella baby is handing you them for free. Although they could’ve trained her in its use. And their car seats!!!

Reactions: 6
I really think Lisa needs to put down the phone and focus on being a parent, this thing of camera in children's faces it's not fair. Camera when they are acting up, camera when the are being good, the kids can't distinguish what is good and bad behaviour. This whole thing of Bowie being the rebel child, i really don't find funny or entertaining, she's a wee little child and hasn't asked to be on camera.

Bowie is 14 and comes home from school screaming she wants the newest iPhone. Does Lisa...
A. Go buy it straight away?
Or
B. Buy it in the black and white so Bowie doesn’t get mad?
😂😂😂😂
I know I was thinking wow you cant control a tantrum over a cupcake good luck parenting her in the future

Reactions: 7
She is definitely making bold Bowie a 'thing '. She did the same with pearl. Pearl was regularly filmed when she demanded another treat or cried for buns ice cream. The kids are part of the brand whether they like it or not

Reactions: 6
she def had one with Pearl but it was a pink one. Don’t remember her using one with Bowie. But sure you might as well when Bella baby is handing you them for free. Although they could’ve trained her in its use. And their car seats!!!
Def a bit of training wouldn't have gone astray at all

She is definitely making bold Bowie a 'thing '. She did the same with pearl. Pearl was regularly filmed when she demanded another treat or cried for buns ice cream. The kids are part of the brand whether they like it or not
Absolutely - it's unfair when they can't Decide for themselves, I think if she wants to show them, for their sake in the future, she shouldn't show tantrums etc or anything that could possibly cause them embarrassment in the future

I really think Lisa needs to put down the phone and focus on being a parent, this thing of camera in children's faces it's not fair. Camera when they are acting up, camera when the are being good, the kids can't distinguish what is good and bad behaviour. This whole thing of Bowie being the rebel child, i really don't find funny or entertaining, she's a wee little child and hasn't asked to be on camera.
Def needs to put the camera away. She has her hands full with 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.