Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg some of those marks cardi's are so granny style 🙈

Said oh in the basket but it says collab ????

Reactions: 1
Just an update on the drama last week involving me, i am now being blamed for her mother not talking to my parents because Lisa can do no wrong compared to me. Honestly its getting worse before it gets better. Karma will hit eventually.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lisa's mother probably sees it that her private chats with your mother were betrayed because you wrote it on here. Be careful what you write in here. You could make it worse for yourself

Reactions: 4
I wish i was making it up. Anyway dont believe me if you want.
Trying to avoid the family is harder than i expected.

Just an update on the drama last week involving me, i am now being blamed for her mother not talking to my parents because Lisa can do no wrong compared to me. Honestly its getting worse before it gets better. Karma will hit eventually.
hope you're ok x

... I think a lot of them with join LLL with scare tactics

to be fair, it was, at best, foolish to post snippets of conversations had with Lisa’s mother on here. It identified you to them straight away.

Reactions: 8
Can someone put me up to date what happened regarding prophecy lost? I'm lost And there's so many pages to go through. Tia x was it that they found out who it was? Or what?

Can someone put me up to date what happened regarding prophecy lost? I'm lost And there's so many pages to go through. Tia x was it that they found out who it was? Or what?
Yes, lisa found out who she was. I'm not sure what lisa is doing about it. Lisa's mother has stopped talking to prophecy's parents over it. That's my understanding

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, lisa found out who she was. I'm not sure what lisa is doing about it. Lisa's mother has stopped talking to prophecy's parents over it. That's my understanding
Wow!!! 🤭 Bet they are gutted!! It was probably a set up for that to happen. Prophecy’s mother must of been sick of listening to bullshit regarding L.J. painful I’d say.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.