Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been following her long but is she trying to make a thing out of Bowie being a little rogue and bratty? It’s not really fair on the child is it? She should stomp out that kind of behaviour and not indulge it or make a thing about it to her following. At the end of the day her following might think it’s entertaining but Lisa is her parent and while it’s cute now, she will have trouble on her hands in a few years if she lets her cause havoc because it’s cute for the gram. She seems a lovely little girl but she needs her mammy to right her wrongs, not glorify them and broadcast them to an audience

Reactions: 10
She did the same with the older one. I stopped watching when every story was Pearl's tantrums, over and over.

Reactions: 4
Omg did she break a mirror too ???

I'd be livid. Defo couldn't afford an Apple Watch in the first place not to mention replace one

They just get everything too easy & the kids need to learn now !!

Reactions: 2
She did the same with the older one. I stopped watching when every story was Pearl's tantrums, over and over.
This also made me very uncomfortable. It became like a performance. So confusing for Pearl. She’s filmed when she’s happy, and she’s filmed when she’s sad. It’s far too abstract for a little child to understand.

Reactions: 5
Kids will be kids and to fair to Bowie she is 1 and doesn’t understand what a mirror or watch is or the value of things. If I was Lisa I wouldn’t be putting it up cause it highlights that Bowie was left unsupervised to break the mirror and it’s not just a small crack. Imagine she cut herself then she wouldn’t be broadcasting it.

Kids will be kids and to fair to Bowie she is 1 and doesn’t understand what a mirror or watch is or the value of things. If I was Lisa I wouldn’t be putting it up cause it highlights that Bowie was left unsupervised to break the mirror and it’s not just a small crack. Imagine she cut herself then she wouldn’t be broadcasting it.
probably not the brightest idea to broadcast it

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Lisa shared as much of Bowie until a few people on here said they loved watching Bowie... next thing bam we see her a lot more

Reactions: 8
I thought her laughing about Bowie smashing the apple watch this morning in poor taste. Nothing to do with Bowie, but the fact that she wasnt bothered about a watch worth over €400 being destroyed, and was laughing about it, the first thing I thought of was Jesus I'd love to be able to laugh at that, I'd be in a heap and no spare money to replace it, but the next thing she does is go online and spend €200 on a mirror. And probably have a new watch gifted to her in the next few days. The average follower just cant relate to that at the best of times, never mind during a pandemic when we are in recession. It really annoyed me.
The maddest thing about it all was that she paid €75 for delivery!!! DELIVERY! it was a standard long mirror she could have picked up anywhere no?

Reactions: 11
The maddest thing about it all was that she paid €75 for delivery!!! DELIVERY! it was a standard long mirror she could have picked up anywhere no?
Omg €75 for delivery ... was thinking it looked like a standard mirror too .... I'd imagine they'll probably refund her for the add/mention

The video - I thought the dancing to the car was bad until she strutted out as if she was cindy Crawford in 1992 - I think of all the bloggers she is the most weak for herself - such a vain girl.

Reactions: 11
I saw her out and about in swords last week when she was on her “staycation” I know this sounds horrible but she really isn’t all that. Like obviously she’s attractive but no one was really looking at her taking any notice she doesn’t stand out in a crowd at all. I’ve honestly seen much prettier girls

Omg €75 for delivery ... was thinking it looked like a standard mirror too .... I'd imagine they'll probably refund her for the add/mention
I didn’t see her tag anyone so she isn’t getting that free. Where was it from? I’d love to know what company that charges €75 delivery 😱

It’s only the strut of her that makes her stand out. And the flicking of the hair.

• Haha
Have to say her legs in that Tik tok or reel thing when she gets out of car! She's great legs for someone who doesn't exercise, but then again she never stops!

Have to say her legs in that Tik tok or reel thing when she gets out of car! She's great legs for someone who doesn't exercise, but then again she never stops!

Ah now I think we all know she has a trainer and just doesn’t say it . You wouldn’t have those legs after 3 kids from walking around .
Serious cardio and squatting .. just for some reason she wants to make it look like she is naturally like that but from
The soccer am photos she is much slimmer now ..

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the point of the car thing? Maybe I’m just old? It’s a bit look at me... wouldn’t be for me now but each to their own. Something a bit embarrassing about it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.