Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between her hello fresh ads and her blend n go her standards are dropping, it’s usually pure desperado types in those ads
And now spotlight today - yikes she is on a roll. Things must be slow for sure as she did say she was cutting back.

All of the 3rd rate instahuns at todays launch, all that for one item. Strange to go to all that cost for one item launch.

Reactions: 4
Is one of her friends not behind rag mag VIP??? Trailblazing women in industry and they nominate a woman that copies / buys of Ali Express that sells at inflated prices???

Reactions: 3
I have met several women who can tell you exactly where their product is made right down to the factory manager’s name. They are trail blazers who took a risk not knowing how it would go.

Reactions: 2
I have met several women who can tell you exactly where their product is made right down to the factory manager’s name. They are trail blazers who took a risk not knowing how it would go.
Exactly. This wan does not have a clue. And now this........ I wonder if LJ will still to the rules or will she hide COLLAB in the corner hidden away which is not the new rules but again a law on to herself.

Does she have to put #ad when she posts ER or LUNA on her own personal page??

So will all the new rules and regulations she still continues to promote Luna on her own page without the correct #. Once again thinks she is above the law.

I am going to make a complaint and I think others should do. This will stick a rocket up her hole.

So will all the new rules and regulations she still continues to promote Luna on her own page without the correct #. Once again thinks she is above the law.

I am going to make a complaint and I think others should do. This will stick a rocket up her hole.
Martina’s mark has that mask up with it marked as an ad and there’s nothing on Lisa’s stories to say if it’s an ad or if it’s gifted. They’re all going to be in trouble if they don’t heed the new guidelines as this isn’t the asai they’re dealing with now. 8 years of them thinking they’re answerable to nobody is the problem.

Reactions: 2
Martina’s mark has that mask up with it marked as an ad and there’s nothing on Lisa’s stories to say if it’s an ad or if it’s gifted. They’re all going to be in trouble if they don’t heed the new guidelines as this isn’t the asai they’re dealing with now. 8 years of them thinking they’re answerable to nobody is the problem.
Exactly. But this is LJ to a "T" - she thinks she is above the law and has always thought so. Her Minions will not be able to stop the ASAI on this one and she could get into serious trouble. She once again just posted another with no # added. A disgusting piece of work and I am going to make sure that I lodge a complaint about her.

Every time she posts anything about ER and Luna she is required to post #AD as they are her products, not a collab or AF. She is requited to do it and I hope they nail her to a cross for it and make an example of her.

That stand in McCauleys is ridiculous looking - it is huge. How can one person bring out so many products and expect them all to sell. I a surprised by it and yet this does not include the Xmas Gift sets. Are we all missing something here???

Reactions: 1
I’ve posted in the past about buying luna and I stand by it, my opinion of LJ aside, I found them good buys. The lipsticks are in my opinion mac quality just cheaper, loved the strobe cream, use the airbrush filter, the foundation is lovely too but I didn’t repurchase it yet. I buy in dunnes and use my vouchers off so it’s cheaper.

I was shocked this morning seeing all the ads not being disclosed after the last week, I thought she’d be way ahead of the curve as an OG influencer. Terri had all hers marked correctly. The cough syrup, her own brands and the led mask all unmarked. Very foolish.

To be honest I think she’s assuming that she can get away with it as getting a clampdown on things like this is usually impossible but I hope they make an example out of one of them.

It’s supposed to be clearly marked as technically somethings were marked but practically hidden as they were either a colour that nearly blended into the background or so small that you could barely see it

So her last post she tags ER but then has "OWN BRAND 😍" is this a way around her not having to add #AD to the post?

Surely if its your own brand and you are promoting it on your own page the correct # should still be used?

Not sure if they are Christmas ones but they were with the Christmas gift sets. Considering her previous packaging it looks so basic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.