Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kierans on his holidays aswell he'll be snapping
Her sets will be nothing compared to Aimee’s!!
I bought a few edit row bits. I do like the Elle but my god the Sherpa was awful. I sent it back and I never return stuff, it was absolutely awful. I bought a Sherpa hoodie from H&M for €50 and it was so much better!

Reactions: 2
Does she have a lazy eye? Not sure if lazy eye is the correct term, but I always think one of them looks different to the other

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she have a lazy eye? Not sure if lazy eye is the correct term, but I always think one of them looks different to the other
I think it’s how she positions the lashes with that or it’s Botox eye

Reactions: 1
I’m actually too fussy about clothes that not being able to try it on for sizing puts me off, I don’t shop online unless I’m confident about what size I’m ordering. No way I would order anything from er without a pop up to at least try it on first.

WTF WTF - yes LJ thats the whole purpose of spending on that money on a dogs bed that you can hide your face. Then wear your stupid looking glasses to hide more. Have you ever seen someone doing this?

Free shipping on all ER - things must be a little slow.

FFS her bloody hands once again all over the place.

Panic stations with the launch of the new “item”. She hasn’t even got all the shades/stock in yet, Pippa and her new attempt at a beauty line stole her thunder.
All these instahuns selling the same old make up/clothes must live on their nerves, lying awake a night wondering who’s gonna launch another pile of crap in the morning🤑

Reactions: 7
Panic stations with the launch of the new “item”. She hasn’t even got all the shades/stock in yet, Pippa and her new attempt at a beauty line stole her thunder.
All these instahuns selling the same old make up/clothes must live on their nerves, lying awake a night wondering who’s gonna launch another pile of crap in the morning🤑
She does not even have them in stock? Why is she selling them then online?

Reactions: 5
Honestly That add let’s all rush out and buy cough syrup 🤦‍♀️ like those revive active shite there all raving about

Nice to see she's still able to sell the kids souls without showing their faces for a collab 🙄
People who dash out and buy cough syrup / multi vitamin for their kiddies based on this wan's recommendation are as bad as her. It just shows how much they are living on another planet. I am sorry but if I was the company I would also be pretty peeved off after the effort she put in too. She spoke so quick, could not even pronounce the words and came across as she did not have a clue what she was talking about. It is good for the "Immune" the immune what.........

She's a ducking fool!

They shouldn’t be allowed to promote anything regarding medical/health. Even the ones who are medically trained should not say take x for y as allergies etc.

Reactions: 9
They shouldn’t be allowed to promote anything regarding medical/health. Even the ones who are medically trained should not say take x for y as allergies etc.
This is one of the many things wrong with the system and these huns. They will do anything for the quick buck. Nobody should be allowed promote things like this unless they are qualified. And these companies are worse for pushing this on to others.

She seriously must be hard up for cash. Remember not so long ago she was stepping away from ads. She said it wasn't her vibe she she would only Collab on a very select few and today it's blend and go I mean the new spotlight and sweet king.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seriously must be hard up for cash. Remember not so long ago she was stepping away from ads. She said it wasn't her vibe she she would only Collab on a very select few and today it's blend and go I mean the new spotlight and sweet king.
Exactly she is taking everything she can get it seems recently. Vitamins and now a smoothie maker. Interesting.

Reactions: 3
She does have something with her eye, I think it’s the shape of her eye ball. She was on a few years ago about having to go for eye tests. It’s nothing serious but of course she was making a big deal out of it.
Also when she wears lashes she doesn’t cut them to fit her eyes so the lashes drag her eye down on the outside. It is one of the many reasons I cannot watch her stories it’s all I can see 😂

OMG Watch Rosie C reels on her new drop. Does the whole think not remind you of LJ.

The names of the items, the hand movements, the jumping in and out. manky leggings that SHOW way too much. Someone copied someone here and how people do not cop on to this I do not know.

The similarity is uncanny!!! At least RC when she records he sounds decent unlike yer wan in the kitchen and cannot hear a thing.

Between her hello fresh ads and her blend n go her standards are dropping, it’s usually pure desperado types in those ads

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.