Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apmc

Did anyone see Bellaires IG stories today? They did a meet the team including their beauty staff and no Linzi? Has she left? I thought maybe because she rents a spot, but she helps out in the salon too no? Or she did?

Reactions: 1

Glittery1

VIP Member
i a

I agree with this all completely and spoke about a on the NI thread.
The sad thing is so many people at home have such entitlement and have 0 empathy for others situations. Hopefully her business is okay after this, I’m sure she has learnt a lesson herself.

Is there a thread on Carly bell hoey at all? I can’t seem to find one - noticed her and her fathers businesses are all registered offshore though 🫣
no thread on Carly. She’s just been mentioned on this one a couple of times and on a general NI post too. Can a salon be registered Offshore? That’s nuts

Flip.

Its so funny how instagram protrays such a different image to reality sometimes!! Maybe hes not a cheating scoundrel now but i dare say...
A leopard never changes its spots that’s all I’m saying, he has ALOT of spots

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I haven’t had the guts to get my makeup done yet, so nervous i would hate it! And I dunno how it would work cos I have lash extensions :unsure: I’m bad at being a girl lol

Duchesspink

VIP Member
A cartier floating diamond necklace is around £800-£1500 depending on what you go for.
It's a lovely gift, its not like its a cartier panther ring and an obscene price.

I actually thought her wedding was very her, why not go all out and have everything you want?

Shes done my makeup a couple of times in the past and can do a really subtle look if that's what you want. She's lovely to speak to in real life

When did she start on insta? I never realised she had an account until I saw this thread

Last edited:

Glittery1

VIP Member
Your friend of a friend needs to catch herself on. Bloody hell there was obviously a problem that meant she didn't turn up.
Awful for the bride at the time but ffs I'm sure she could manage to do her own makeup.
No one died, no one suffered,m presumably the wedding went ahead and the bride looked good?

No one should be subjected to bullying and threatened for something that went wrong and she contacted them and apologised and refunded immediately.
She says she was in touch with the bride by 8am, the bride needs to wise up and call an end to this now.

No excuse at all for it.
If linzi had not turned up and blocked them all and said nothing, hadn't made contact, hadn't refunded then it would be a different story.
If I were linzi I would be reporting the harassment to the police. People threatening her over makeup? Come on
I didn’t see anyone making threats, more lies from the MUA of the year

Glittery1

VIP Member
Big girl throwing her toys out of the pram because her followers are watching her stories but not interacting with her 😂😂😂😂

I went on the snoop today found the oldest daughter, socials completely locked down but it seems she has a baby. Very strange she is never highlighted on stories or even at the wedding

Hammy123

She isnt taking make up bookings for 2023 until December this year. Who want to take bets on her getting pregnant?! They must have money....she is forever shopping and sure she wasnt working the whole time of lockdown?! Also a cartier necklace....wow
She was getting furlough or a self employment grant though so she wasnt getting nothing.

LMC

From her post this morning she knows that she isn't faultless. If I was a bride awaiting bridal makeup at 6am and the person didn't show I'd be up the walls but after the whole #bekind movement, I think we should practice what we preach.

Glittery1

VIP Member
I'd love to know more about her. Where did her dads money come from?
According to Google he created some very famous PlayStation/Xbox games and he sold his company to EA Sports in 2019 for 30 million! Although sold he remains the CEO of the company.