Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Areadalong20

this 😂 I knew his ex when she worked in Debenhams’s, lovely girl and their wains. I don’t kno what the al new Mrs Marsden is like but John is a cretin, cheater and abuser. Completely agree that he tortures girls and will never change his spots. Behind closed doors I bet his new wife is as miserable as sin. He’z a physical and emotional abuser. All this crap on social media that shez swept of her feet, read about the cycle of abuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Glittery1

VIP Member
I remember messaging her in 2013 (can’t believe that was 8 years ago time flies) and asking if I could book in for make up and she replied to say sorry but she couldn’t book me in as she only accepts local bookings…. My location is on my Facebook so I assume that’s how she knows where I lived. However it’s only 30 mins away from Belfast and people outside Belfast do venture in to from time to time lol. I still think that was unbelievably rude and god forgive me but when she was back to work after lockdown and answering phones in Bellaire because she had no bookings, I thought I bet she’d take my booking now!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Disgusted by what I’ve read about Linzi O’Lovely this morning!

she was booked to do a bridal party this week and didn’t turn up, blocked the bride and her bridesmaids. Imagine that stress on your wedding day 😡
She just addressed it on her socials.

Reactions: 2

Duchesspink

VIP Member
We’ll it obviously wasn’t that big an emergency if she’s going off on holidays this week …. I had the same thing happen to me mua didn’t turn up for mother in law and she didn’t even bother contacting us when I rang her like ten times eventually she text to say there was an ‘emergency’ I know for a fact there wasn’t … I think lynzi needs to take down the poor me posts at the end of the day it’s her mistake she needs to accept it and move on. That girl is well within her right to leave reviews. Tho she’s turned off her reviews I see now. And it would completely ruin your day you have it built up and not everyone is able to do their own make up.
People can go on holiday in the same week as somethings happened.
You seem to have a huge gripe about this. She can post what she wants on her own feed and frankly if she hadn't posted to clear things up, the same moaning Minnie's would be complaining that she hadn't the decency to address it.

Show me one person who hasn't made a mistake or had something go completely tits up and ill show you a liar.

No one has the right to try to ruin someone's business or leave them as targets for abuse especially when the problem has been sorted and refunds given immediately.

It's not like she unplugged someone's life support to charge her phone. Get a grip

fedupfatty

Fair enough the bride leaving a negative review however why does every Tom , Dick & Harry jump on the bandwagon. Why share it when looking at her Facebook page you can see she is well established, been doing weddings & make up for years & no previous issues.

Yes she messed up not contacting her asap and leaving her those two hours however people not affected by it do not need to get involved. It’s just unnecessary.

Apmc

I have never in my life seen a bride wear a veil the entire day. It gets removed for dinner. How bizarre. Looked so silly dancing in a veil. I won't say anything further about the bust and overlined lips... 🤐

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
What about the dishwasher filled with snacks? Does anyone else find that bizzare?
Yes....very strange

A cartier floating diamond necklace is around £800-£1500 depending on what you go for.
It's a lovely gift, its not like its a cartier panther ring and an obscene price.

I actually thought her wedding was very her, why not go all out and have everything you want?

Shes done my makeup a couple of times in the past and can do a really subtle look if that's what you want. She's lovely to speak to in real life

When did she start on insta? I never realised she had an account until I saw this thread
How much does she charge for make up?

I’m so glad someone made this thread….

The lips are horrific! How does a professional make up artist walk around like that?

Also, constantly banging on about eating 1200 calories a day but she’s not got any smaller!

Her photos and reels are all angles, she’s much bigger in real life.

Johns family definitely have money…. Talk of a family business, brand new cars, holidays to America, etc.

She looked extremely uncomfortable on her wedding day and I’m not suprised given the wonky boobs which the dress didn’t fit 🙈
All the angles!!!+

Tbh i thought her wedding hair and makeup was just the same as her everday look lol

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes not using her account for income so technically this thread should be closed.

I enjoy watching her posts, she doesn't take herself seriously and I admire her for saying that doing ads etc just wasn't for her so she stopped.

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
i a

I agree with this all completely and spoke about a on the NI thread.
The sad thing is so many people at home have such entitlement and have 0 empathy for others situations. Hopefully her business is okay after this, I’m sure she has learnt a lesson herself.

Is there a thread on Carly bell hoey at all? I can’t seem to find one - noticed her and her fathers businesses are all registered offshore though 🫣
No she hasnt got enough followers yet to have a post on here. Purposely avoiding 10k if you ask me 🤣

• Haha

Bgr101

VIP Member
Probably distanced herself if she's any sense given what sort of reputation he has. Alternatively could be that she doesn't get on with Linzi? I would imagine shes a bit like marmite personality wise. I think she comes across as a bit of a bitchy mean girl persona. I'd steer clear for sure.
I dont get the feeling lynzi has much room in her life for 3 children.

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Something serious obviously happened that she couldn’t attend but the only thing that irks me is that she was due to be there 6am and didn’t make contact until 8am — 2 hours of pure stress and thinking you’ve been ghosted. Anyone could’ve made contact, even her husband John - just to explain the situation Instead of radio silence for 2 hours

Tiktoklurker

From her post this morning she knows that she isn't faultless. If I was a bride awaiting bridal makeup at 6am and the person didn't show I'd be up the walls but after the whole #bekind movement, I think we should practice what we preach.
i a
Perhaps if her mother was ill and it was an emergency (she said family emergency) then it was perfectly acceptable to ring at 8am. I dont think I was even out of bed at 8am on the morning of my wedding.

Surely when the bride realised something was up, she should have realised there was an emergency. She would have had interaction with linzi, would have had a trial, would know her reputation and would know that she doesn't just not turn up.

This is makeup we are talking about. Not the registrar not turning up or your dress not arriving. Its not disgusting. Upsetting yes but disgusting? No. Disgusting is trying to ruin someones livelihood over them having an emergency and they couldnt paint your face. I could do my own makeup if I had to on my wedding day, I'm sure she didn't flounce down the aisle bare faced.

I think its disgraceful to try to ruin someone's reputation and behave like this slating them on social media when the girl has apologised and given refunds immediately. She might have updated the Facebook post but she would have removed it and not allowed people to be sharing it if she was decent.

I dont know linzi other than through social media and friends using her for makeup. I bloody feel for her today though. She's always come across as really genuine to me and you can see from the gifts she gets from brides that she goes the extra mile for them.

I hope her mum is ok especially as she's now got all of this to worry about as well as her mum being unwell.
I agree with this all completely and spoke about a on the NI thread.
The sad thing is so many people at home have such entitlement and have 0 empathy for others situations. Hopefully her business is okay after this, I’m sure she has learnt a lesson herself.

According to Google he created some very famous PlayStation/Xbox games and he sold his company to EA Sports in 2019 for 30 million! Although sold he remains the CEO of the company.
Is there a thread on Carly bell hoey at all? I can’t seem to find one - noticed her and her fathers businesses are all registered offshore though 🫣

• Haha

Glittery1

VIP Member
To be fair I’m quite disappointed to read all this about the husband tonight, I totally bought into their instagram perfect relationship! I guess you just never know….

Also, how bizarre that they’ve only ever mentioned 1 daughter but he has 3 and a grandchild? He mustn’t have a relationship with the other 2.