Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Unless you have access to her pm's then you likely wouldn't.
I don't get why the bride is letting everyone share the post etc when she had been in touch early, apologised and refunded the money. What more could she have done?

Reactions: 1
To be fair I’m quite disappointed to read all this about the husband tonight, I totally bought into their instagram perfect relationship! I guess you just never know….

Also, how bizarre that they’ve only ever mentioned 1 daughter but he has 3 and a grandchild? He mustn’t have a relationship with the other 2.
they were mentioned a few times very briefly then nothing, it’s a weird one

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
She isnt taking make up bookings for 2023 until December this year. Who want to take bets on her getting pregnant?! They must have money....she is forever shopping and sure she wasnt working the whole time of lockdown?! Also a cartier necklace....wow

freebiesgalore

To be fair I’m quite disappointed to read all this about the husband tonight, I totally bought into their instagram perfect relationship! I guess you just never know….

Also, how bizarre that they’ve only ever mentioned 1 daughter but he has 3 and a grandchild? He mustn’t have a relationship with the other 2.
Me too 😰

She makes me ill with the amount of over sharing she does like sorry I don’t need to know when your on your period or videos of you on the toilet 😷

freebiesgalore

Well if your handing over cash for a service you would expect the person to be nice to you. Especially if they rely on return clients. Not a true indicator of personality really.
You don’t always get that just because you pay for something. I feel personality definitely comes through, warmth etc. Think of a private dr for talks sake I’ve paid for them before and felt they were as rude. Just because you’re paying doesn’t mean the person will be nice.

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
She absolutely does my head in with her constant ‘dieting’ and the way she calls things and people ‘Gaylord’ and stuff like that. Glorified millies, her and her mates! :ROFLMAO:

freebiesgalore

Yes the wedding makeup was the same as her everyday look, but she can only seem to do that one look that everyone wore in 2016. Overlined lips are dead in the water. I looked back on her makeup clients and a wedding she did recently no change at all. Pretty much the same look. The entire wedding party had the exact same look, even MOB and Bride. Big no no. She needs to upskill for sure. She could learn a few think from ber mate DJ, he seems to have a bit more going for him workwise, but hes not afraid of colour 🤔. Maybe shes just gearing up to become a yummy mummy 😉.
I thought he did all the bridal party make ups did he not?

I think IG in particular is a very unhealthy place in general. The level of filtering and facetuning and body tuning going on is ridiculous. Some pics you can barely make out peoples noses that I've seen. It's is just the amorphous blob. I suppose it's good in a sense because when you're seen out and about no one recognises you! I mean let's face they all think they are famous, the delusion is real.
It really is, social media has all gone a bit mad hasn’t it.