Linziolovely

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally like her but the constant selfies in the mirror and the over-lined lips irritate the life out of me. Over to you...

She absolutely does my head in with her constant ‘dieting’ and the way she calls things and people ‘Gaylord’ and stuff like that. Glorified millies, her and her mates! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
She makes me ill with the amount of over sharing she does like sorry I don’t need to know when your on your period or videos of you on the toilet 😷

When is her wedding meant to be? shes on a never ending diet, it’s so boring
it’s supposed to be sept this year. Tell me about it and making her life seem so perfect, I’m sorry but two grown adults going to Disneyland? It gives me the boke

I have never in my life seen a bride wear a veil the entire day. It gets removed for dinner. How bizarre. Looked so silly dancing in a veil. I won't say anything further about the bust and overlined lips... 🤐

Reactions: 2
I have never in my life seen a bride wear a veil the entire day. It gets removed for dinner. How bizarre. Looked so silly dancing in a veil. I won't say anything further about the bust and overlined lips... 🤐
I found the veil too much as well. She must have loved it though.

I found the veil too much as well. She must have loved it though.
The only time I've seen someone do that sort of thing is when they're self conscious about how their back looks or to use it to hide away any self perceived flaws. I'm sure her head was sore because it would have needed to be clipped in tight to stay put all day.

The only time I've seen someone do that sort of thing is when they're self conscious about how their back looks or to use it to hide away any self perceived flaws. I'm sure her head was sore because it would have needed to be clipped in tight to stay put all day.
Id say you have prob hit the nail on the head about feeling self conscious.

Weddings are personal taste but there was absolutely zero taste in that one 🤓 her makeup was so harsh and drag like .. the bridesmaids looked like they were dressed for a night out in Vegas

Reactions: 4