Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My worry about it all is why was everything so rushed, they haven’t been together that long and now they are married. Like someone else said the cycle of abuse starts with the victim being fawned over, lavish gifts, expensive holidays, new home, engagement, then marriage boom your trapped. He’s love bombing her and that scares me given his history

She used to be booked for months ahead of time. You couldn't have got an appointment quickly.
I wonder if maybe his other daughters don't want to be plastered on social media? It seems odd that one would spend loads of time with them and be a bridesmaid whilst the others are estranged.

She has definatley lost loads of weight, I've looked over her insta since seeing this thread and she's lost nearly 5 stone. That's not easy at all.
I'm here for the husband gossip. I hope he's changed from whats being said here. I'd hate to see someone walking into a relationship as said above
I have to agree she has done well with the weight loss, she looks great

Reactions: 4

Bgr101

VIP Member
It’s shocking to me that she makes out there is only one child 🤣
Not her children like so not really up to her to mention them at all . The other 2 mustnt bother with them. Its up to john to make those relationships work. One of them was a bridesmaid like so it was nice of her to give her that position

Reactions: 3

mrsmcconaughey

Yes the wedding makeup was the same as her everyday look, but she can only seem to do that one look that everyone wore in 2016. Overlined lips are dead in the water. I looked back on her makeup clients and a wedding she did recently no change at all. Pretty much the same look. The entire wedding party had the exact same look, even MOB and Bride. Big no no. She needs to upskill for sure. She could learn a few think from ber mate DJ, he seems to have a bit more going for him workwise, but hes not afraid of colour 🤔. Maybe shes just gearing up to become a yummy mummy 😉.
Totally hear what you're saying. I hate seeing older women/ teenagers with the same make up style. Far too much product particularly foundation/concealing/contouring when they don't actually need it. Contouring in daylight usually looks horrendous, it looks great on catwalk/editorial imagery but rarely in the cold light of day. Some mua's should be in prison for some eyebrow work I've seen 🤣

• Haha

mrsmcconaughey

it’s supposed to be sept this year. Tell me about it and making her life seem so perfect, I’m sorry but two grown adults going to Disneyland? It gives me the boke
Has 3 daughters, they weren't invited to Disney and two weren't invited to the wedding. Nice.

• Wow

Apmc

Well if your handing over cash for a service you would expect the person to be nice to you. Especially if they rely on return clients. Not a true indicator of personality really.

Seems to be a lot of people know about her husbands antics, I do wonder if she really is naive enough to believe he won’t treat her the same

Glittery1

VIP Member
Disgusted by what I’ve read about Linzi O’Lovely this morning!

she was booked to do a bridal party this week and didn’t turn up, blocked the bride and her bridesmaids. Imagine that stress on your wedding day 😡

• Wow

Apmc

They aren’t different comparisons at all it’s a service you are paying for. There are never circumstances when being rude is warranted. You can’t say someone is bitchy and also think it’s ok for a dr to be rude? Why because they’re a dr? No just no. I’ve seen many make up artists and hairdressers who are rude and think they’re above you so no it isn’t a very different comparison. I’d say mua and hairdressers are actually probably at the busiest times currently with all the nights out as the country reopens so they’d have no need to fake anything. You may think she’s bitchy I personally think she’s a lovely, normal person. I think it’s refreshing to see a women show off her curves. There’s many a person who is life style driven but if they work for it then fair play to them I say.
No need to be so defensive. This is a gossip site afterall. You've your opinion, I have mine 😂. Plenty of women show off and embrace their curves nowadays its more mainstream than before but Shes perpetually on a restricting diet. She swings from intense calorie counting to binge eating in a matter of days. I really hope people don't take inspiration from this type of behaviour 🙏

• Heart

Glittery1

VIP Member
We’ll it obviously wasn’t that big an emergency if she’s going off on holidays this week …. I had the same thing happen to me mua didn’t turn up for mother in law and she didn’t even bother contacting us when I rang her like ten times eventually she text to say there was an ‘emergency’ I know for a fact there wasn’t … I think lynzi needs to take down the poor me posts at the end of the day it’s her mistake she needs to accept it and move on. That girl is well within her right to leave reviews. Tho she’s turned off her reviews I see now. And it would completely ruin your day you have it built up and not everyone is able to do their own make up.
Exactly!!!!!

Mum so ill that you let someone down on their big day but not so ill that it doesn’t stop you going on holiday.

People are so gullible to believe this 😂

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
We’ll it obviously wasn’t that big an emergency if she’s going off on holidays this week …. I had the same thing happen to me mua didn’t turn up for mother in law and she didn’t even bother contacting us when I rang her like ten times eventually she text to say there was an ‘emergency’ I know for a fact there wasn’t … I think lynzi needs to take down the poor me posts at the end of the day it’s her mistake she needs to accept it and move on. That girl is well within her right to leave reviews. Tho she’s turned off her reviews I see now. And it would completely ruin your day you have it built up and not everyone is able to do their own make up.