Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bgr101

VIP Member
The only time I've seen someone do that sort of thing is when they're self conscious about how their back looks or to use it to hide away any self perceived flaws. I'm sure her head was sore because it would have needed to be clipped in tight to stay put all day.
Id say you have prob hit the nail on the head about feeling self conscious.

Bgr101

VIP Member
He had that poor girl tortured, constantly cheated on her and everyone knew it. Went with girls from Debenhams and everything, it was painful to watch the ex was a beauty. Myself and the rest of the girls never could understand what she seen in him. Glad to see she finally got free from him
Hes def nothing to look at.

Has 3 kids with the same woman. Don't think they were married though.
Thats strange then that 1 was there and the other 2 werent. Odd.

Last edited:

Glittery1

VIP Member
Something serious obviously happened that she couldn’t attend but the only thing that irks me is that she was due to be there 6am and didn’t make contact until 8am — 2 hours of pure stress and thinking you’ve been ghosted. Anyone could’ve made contact, even her husband John - just to explain the situation Instead of radio silence for 2 hours
Agree! No excuse for not contacting 2 hours before she was due to be there.

She would have needed to have been on the go from 4am to make it for 6am so she definitely could have contacted before or got someone else to on her behalf.

I reckon she slept in!!!!!!!

freebiesgalore

No need to be so defensive. This is a gossip site afterall. You've your opinion, I have mine 😂. Plenty of women show off and embrace their curves nowadays its more mainstream than before but Shes perpetually on a restricting diet. She swings from intense calorie counting to binge eating in a matter of days. I really hope people don't take inspiration from this type of behaviour 🙏
It most certainly is a gossip site but you have to be prepared for ppl to give their opinion too and you can’t say being rude in warranted in one breath but call this girl bitchy in another, that is what I am saying. Most people do binge eat I don’t think anyone on a any sort of a diet does it continually nobody could hack that.

TheMeg

I generally like her but the constant selfies in the mirror and the over-lined lips irritate the life out of me. Over to you...

Glittery1

VIP Member
Unless you have access to her pm's then you likely wouldn't.
I don't get why the bride is letting everyone share the post etc when she had been in touch early, apologised and refunded the money. What more could she have done?
2 hours after she was due to be there was hardly early?

As soon as the bride realised she’d received her money back she updated her post to say so

Look I don’t even know these girls, as I said it’s a friend of a friend and I’m a regular of Linzi’s so that’s why I was particularly interested, but I just think put yourself in the brides shoes, it’s disgusting and her mum being ill the night before is the flakiest excuse ever. The adult equivalent of the dog ate my homework!!!! And why was she two hours late telling her? Why not make contact before you were due to be there?

Apmc

I found the veil too much as well. She must have loved it though.
The only time I've seen someone do that sort of thing is when they're self conscious about how their back looks or to use it to hide away any self perceived flaws. I'm sure her head was sore because it would have needed to be clipped in tight to stay put all day.

Bgr101

VIP Member
I thought I remembered seeing the other kids on her page that was a long time ago, would love to hear why they weren’t there

When I knew the ex they only had the one, she would be at least 20 now. What age are the other kids would be strange if they were both young and one didn’t go
What age would john be? Must b older than lynzi

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Disgusted by what I’ve read about Linzi O’Lovely this morning!

she was booked to do a bridal party this week and didn’t turn up, blocked the bride and her bridesmaids. Imagine that stress on your wedding day 😡
Where did you hear that? Doesn't sound like her at all

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I noticed that but assumed it’s because she’s self employed and not staff.But you’re right, she seems to work in reception for them when quiet.

Can we talk about the doll that owns Bellaire or would she need her own thread? She’s a completel Shankhill milly playing grown ups with daddy’s money!

Ferraris and private jets - she actually thinks she is Karly Kardashian 😂😂😂
I'd love to know more about her. Where did her dads money come from?