Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Screenshot from Facebook.

The bride is a friend of a friend.

Mutual friend who sent me the screenshot knows that I’ve been to Linzi lots over the years (hen parties, Christmas parties & even got her to do my daughters makeup for her formal) so she sent me the screenshot to let me know.

I’ll not use her again!

So she’s addressed it on her IG stories but it was a pathetic explanation if you ask me. It still boils down to the fact that a bride and her bridal party were left on the morning of her wedding with no make up.

Linzis post says that she’s done 100s of brides before with no issues, well that doesn’t help the one that she done this to.

I have unfollowed her and absolutely will let everyone know about this when recommending muas
Your friend of a friend needs to catch herself on. Bloody hell there was obviously a problem that meant she didn't turn up.
Awful for the bride at the time but ffs I'm sure she could manage to do her own makeup.
No one died, no one suffered,m presumably the wedding went ahead and the bride looked good?

No one should be subjected to bullying and threatened for something that went wrong and she contacted them and apologised and refunded immediately.
She says she was in touch with the bride by 8am, the bride needs to wise up and call an end to this now.

No excuse at all for it.
If linzi had not turned up and blocked them all and said nothing, hadn't made contact, hadn't refunded then it would be a different story.
If I were linzi I would be reporting the harassment to the police. People threatening her over makeup? Come on

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Apmc

He does give off creepy vibes to me. That weird smile. Like the kind of fella that won't leave you alone in a bar and pops up everywhere you turn.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

mrsmcconaughey

I think IG in particular is a very unhealthy place in general. The level of filtering and facetuning and body tuning going on is ridiculous. Some pics you can barely make out peoples noses that I've seen. It's is just the amorphous blob. I suppose it's good in a sense because when you're seen out and about no one recognises you! I mean let's face they all think they are famous, the delusion is real.

Reactions: 6

Glittery1

VIP Member
I think IG in particular is a very unhealthy place in general. The level of filtering and facetuning and body tuning going on is ridiculous. Some pics you can barely make out peoples noses that I've seen. It's is just the amorphous blob. I suppose it's good in a sense because when you're seen out and about no one recognises you! I mean let's face they all think they are famous, the delusion is real.
Agreed! And her wedding photos - yet to see one without a filter!

Reactions: 5

Apmc

Yes the wedding makeup was the same as her everyday look, but she can only seem to do that one look that everyone wore in 2016. Overlined lips are dead in the water. I looked back on her makeup clients and a wedding she did recently no change at all. Pretty much the same look. The entire wedding party had the exact same look, even MOB and Bride. Big no no. She needs to upskill for sure. She could learn a few think from ber mate DJ, he seems to have a bit more going for him workwise, but hes not afraid of colour 🤔. Maybe shes just gearing up to become a yummy mummy 😉.

TheMeg

Anyone want to resurrect this thread? The holiday updates! Her bloke makes my skin crawl

• Haha

Glittery1

VIP Member
Did anyone see Bellaires IG stories today? They did a meet the team including their beauty staff and no Linzi? Has she left? I thought maybe because she rents a spot, but she helps out in the salon too no? Or she did?
I noticed that but assumed it’s because she’s self employed and not staff.But you’re right, she seems to work in reception for them when quiet.

Can we talk about the doll that owns Bellaire or would she need her own thread? She’s a completel Shankhill milly playing grown ups with daddy’s money!

Ferraris and private jets - she actually thinks she is Karly Kardashian 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I noticed that but assumed it’s because she’s self employed and not staff.But you’re right, she seems to work in reception for them when quiet.

Can we talk about the doll that owns Bellaire or would she need her own thread? She’s a completel Shankhill milly playing grown ups with daddy’s money!

Ferraris and private jets - she actually thinks she is Karly Kardashian 😂😂😂
I’m patiently waiting for her to get 10k followers that’s how many you need to have a thread 😂

Duchesspink

VIP Member
2 hours after she was due to be there was hardly early?

As soon as the bride realised she’d received her money back she updated her post to say so

Look I don’t even know these girls, as I said it’s a friend of a friend and I’m a regular of Linzi’s so that’s why I was particularly interested, but I just think put yourself in the brides shoes, it’s disgusting and her mum being ill the night before is the flakiest excuse ever. The adult equivalent of the dog ate my homework!!!! And why was she two hours late telling her? Why not make contact before you were due to be there?
Perhaps if her mother was ill and it was an emergency (she said family emergency) then it was perfectly acceptable to ring at 8am. I dont think I was even out of bed at 8am on the morning of my wedding.

Surely when the bride realised something was up, she should have realised there was an emergency. She would have had interaction with linzi, would have had a trial, would know her reputation and would know that she doesn't just not turn up.

This is makeup we are talking about. Not the registrar not turning up or your dress not arriving. Its not disgusting. Upsetting yes but disgusting? No. Disgusting is trying to ruin someones livelihood over them having an emergency and they couldnt paint your face. I could do my own makeup if I had to on my wedding day, I'm sure she didn't flounce down the aisle bare faced.

I think its disgraceful to try to ruin someone's reputation and behave like this slating them on social media when the girl has apologised and given refunds immediately. She might have updated the Facebook post but she would have removed it and not allowed people to be sharing it if she was decent.

I dont know linzi other than through social media and friends using her for makeup. I bloody feel for her today though. She's always come across as really genuine to me and you can see from the gifts she gets from brides that she goes the extra mile for them.

I hope her mum is ok especially as she's now got all of this to worry about as well as her mum being unwell.

Last edited:

Glittery1

VIP Member
Where did you hear that? Doesn't sound like her at all
Screenshot from Facebook.

The bride is a friend of a friend.

Mutual friend who sent me the screenshot knows that I’ve been to Linzi lots over the years (hen parties, Christmas parties & even got her to do my daughters makeup for her formal) so she sent me the screenshot to let me know.

I’ll not use her again!

So she’s addressed it on her IG stories but it was a pathetic explanation if you ask me. It still boils down to the fact that a bride and her bridal party were left on the morning of her wedding with no make up.

Linzis post says that she’s done 100s of brides before with no issues, well that doesn’t help the one that she done this to.

I have unfollowed her and absolutely will let everyone know about this when recommending muas

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

Glittery1

VIP Member
I’m so glad someone made this thread….

The lips are horrific! How does a professional make up artist walk around like that?

Also, constantly banging on about eating 1200 calories a day but she’s not got any smaller!

Her photos and reels are all angles, she’s much bigger in real life.

Johns family definitely have money…. Talk of a family business, brand new cars, holidays to America, etc.

She looked extremely uncomfortable on her wedding day and I’m not suprised given the wonky boobs which the dress didn’t fit 🙈

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I had to unfollow her in the last purely because she was triggering me with all the calorie talk and pig emojis. she needs to seek professional help when it comes to how she views food. I saw her in Bellaire (don’t get me started in the bellaire lot lol) and she was much bigger in person than how she looks on photos. I was actually quite shocked to see

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Weddings are personal taste but there was absolutely zero taste in that one 🤓 her makeup was so harsh and drag like .. the bridesmaids looked like they were dressed for a night out in Vegas

Not her children like so not really up to her to mention them at all . The other 2 mustnt bother with them. Its up to john to make those relationships work. One of them was a bridesmaid like so it was nice of her to give her that position
Well that is true, I totally agree that it’s up to him.

That being said I don’t think I could marry someone if they didn’t take anything to do with their children/grandchildren. Wouldn’t fill me with confidence if I wanted children

Last edited:

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She used to be booked for months ahead of time. You couldn't have got an appointment quickly.
I wonder if maybe his other daughters don't want to be plastered on social media? It seems odd that one would spend loads of time with them and be a bridesmaid whilst the others are estranged.

She has definatley lost loads of weight, I've looked over her insta since seeing this thread and she's lost nearly 5 stone. That's not easy at all.
I'm here for the husband gossip. I hope he's changed from whats being said here. I'd hate to see someone walking into a relationship as said above

Apmc

You don’t always get that just because you pay for something. I feel personality definitely comes through, warmth etc. Think of a private dr for talks sake I’ve paid for them before and felt they were as rude. Just because you’re paying doesn’t mean the person will be nice.
Very different comparisons. Private doctors can afford to be rude, it's even warranted at times depending on the circumstances. They will always be in demand regardless of this. Bog standards MUAs have an intense amount of competition vying for the same clientele and undercutting eachother. They rely on word of mouth. Warmth is required to be successful and can be faked. Anyone in that business who has retail experience may as well be a professional liar. It comes with the job. In Linzis case, no doubt shes nice when you're handing over your cash, but she comes across online as quite vapid and bitchy, cash and lifestyle driven.

z
this 😂 I knew his ex when she worked in Debenhams’s, lovely girl and their wains. I don’t kno what the al new Mrs Marsden is like but John is a cretin, cheater and abuser. Completely agree that he tortures girls and will never change his spots. Behind closed doors I bet his new wife is as miserable as sin. He’z a physical and emotional abuser. All this crap on social media that shez swept of her feet, read about the cycle of abuse.
Totally agree with you. Sad to think these things cycle on and women get sucked in by these manipulative men. So many red flags 🚩🚩🚩

Last edited: