Line of Duty #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve started Unforgotten, really enjoyed the first series. I am very tempted by an LOD rewatch though 😂

Reactions: 4
Waiting for Unforgotten 4 to come out some where, I can't watch itv player. 1-3 were excellent.

Gangs of London we’ve started. Jesus it makes the violence in LoD look like an episode of Teletubbies

Reactions: 3
Ooh thought of more!

Other shows I’ve liked which you can get on Netflix are Whitechapel and Happy Valley. Luther might be on iPlayer?

Me and the other half have decided to watch all of Silent Witness 😂 apparently all episodes are on iPlayer and it’s been going 20+ seasons I think, so plenty of material to go at 🙌🏻 Been watching it for years but I think I’ve seen less than half the series 😳

Reactions: 1
So what’s everyone watching to fill the line of duty hole?
Re-watching True Detective season 1 with my mum starting tonight as she's never seen it. I hope she likes it, I'm scared I've hyped it up too much to her 😬 Then I might start The Missing on the side because I love Baptiste 🥰

Ooh thought of more!

Other shows I’ve liked which you can get on Netflix are Whitechapel and Happy Valley. Luther might be on iPlayer?

Me and the other half have decided to watch all of Silent Witness 😂 apparently all episodes are on iPlayer and it’s been going 20+ seasons I think, so plenty of material to go at 🙌🏻 Been watching it for years but I think I’ve seen less than half the series 😳
Luther was so good but honestly some of the storylines have scarred me for live especially as I used to live in East London! Happy Valley is fantastic but I've yet to finish it as James Norton is bloody terrifying

I’ve just finished Informer, thanks for the recommendation 🙌🏻 not quite LoD but I enjoyed it much more than expected.

I’ve watched Giri/Haji which has Kelly MacDonald in it as a detective, it’s weird but good!

ive always meant to start silent witness so I might actually do that now 😂

I’ve watched Giri/Haji which has Kelly MacDonald in it as a detective, it’s weird but good!

ive always meant to start silent witness so I might actually do that now 😂
I've just started watching Silent witness from the beginning. It's weird to see how much detective shows have changed in the last 2 5 years. They do a strange camera spinning filming technique which makes me feel sick though where they circle the characters really fast. I'm glad they don't really do that anymore!

Reactions: 2
I love it. Just started from series 1 again. The third series starts tonight, can’t wait.
You’re trying to tell me there’s been a whole second series without me knowing?! 😭😂 do you know where it’s available to watch? Reg 15 for me 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just started watching Silent witness from the beginning. It's weird to see how much detective shows have changed in the last 2 5 years. They do a strange camera spinning filming technique which makes me feel sick though where they circle the characters really fast. I'm glad they don't really do that anymore!
That reminds me of the weird editing in the earlier LOD series 😂 practically gave me motion sickness! I’m really glad they stopped it, so off putting 😆

Reactions: 4
I started Unforgotten yesterday afternoon after seeing it recommended on here and I'm already hooked and starting season 2 👀 definitely recommend, although the main DCI seems to say "erm..." a lot - doesn't come across as very authoritative but I guess it's to make her more human in a way?

You’re trying to tell me there’s been a whole second series without me knowing?! 😭😂 do you know where it’s available to watch? Reg 15 for me 🙄🤣
The second series is coming to Netflix from tomorrow, it keeps sending me notifications to tell me ☺

Reactions: 1
I started Unforgotten yesterday afternoon after seeing it recommended on here and I'm already hooked and starting season 2 👀 definitely recommend, although the main DCI seems to say "erm..." a lot - doesn't come across as very authoritative but I guess it's to make her more human in a way?
Yes!! Me and my partner both agree she has weird intonation/sentence structure. It is good though isn’t it.. at first you can’t imagine how it’s all linked but it’s amazing to see it all unravel and begin to make sense. Very much enjoying it 😊

Reactions: 5
Yes!! Me and my partner both agree she has weird intonation/sentence structure. It is good though isn’t it.. at first you can’t imagine how it’s all linked but it’s amazing to see it all unravel and begin to make sense. Very much enjoying it 😊
Glad it's not just me that finds it a bit off! Nice to see Dryden pop up in season 2, ironically playing an Osbourne 😂

• Haha