Line of Duty #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 episode away from finishing Unforgotten 🙌🏻 Any more similar series suggestions fellas?

Reactions: 1
1 episode away from finishing Unforgotten 🙌🏻 Any more similar series suggestions fellas?
Ngl I was a bit disappointed by series 4, Cass is just so angry throughout that it put me in a bad mood too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ngl I was a bit disappointed by series 4, Cass is just so angry throughout that it put me in a bad mood too 😂
Aghh I just started it, it’s so sad with her dad too ☹ I saw a spoiler ages ago so I’m scared to watch it ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The missing on iplayer is pretty good. ESP the second season with keeley hawes

Reactions: 2
Just finished Gangs of London 1. Really good if you aren’t squeamish.
Now started Peaky Blinders on Netflix to see if it lives up to the hype!
I watched Innocent series 1 not so long ago on catch up and that starts with a new series tonight with Katherine Kelly in the main role so will watch that

Agree that Happy Valley is a really good shout if you like gritty police dramas

Gangs of London is brilliantly brutal. Have you watched Banshee?
No I haven’t heard of that one?
Yes it was so violent ! Surprised I enjoyed it as much as I did. Looking forward to series 2 next year already. And pleasantly surprised to see Sean Wallace turn up in Peaky Blinders 😅 (aka Joe Cole)

No I haven’t heard of that one?
Yes it was so violent ! Surprised I enjoyed it as much as I did. Looking forward to series 2 next year already. And pleasantly surprised to see Sean Wallace turn up in Peaky Blinders 😅 (aka Joe Cole)
It was a Cinemax production so similarly violent and action packed, although with a slightly crazier story.

Late to the party just watched the end of S4. Defo the worse up to now but still good!

What shocks me most about LOD is how well known AC-12 is yet Kate goes undercover all the time. I know she gets found out a lot but still it cracks me up how they think she would go undetected, any decent high up officer would know the ins and outs of the main officers on AC-12 and it always seems like the corruption happens in the same city.

BTW if anyone has a crush on Martin. Yet your head examined. He is a 2ft hobbit who is a ringer for david walliams

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks and also no thanks to everyone who recommended Unforgotten because I bloody loved it but I just finished it and now I’m horrified at the ending 😭😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks and also no thanks to everyone who recommended Unforgotten because I bloody loved it but I just finished it and now I’m horrified at the ending 😭😭😂
Slightly ashamed to say that since LOD ended, I've gotten through Unforgotten, Collateral and currently on series 3 of Whitechapel 😭😭 the perks of working from home

Reactions: 3
Sorry 😂 if it makes you feel any better I haven’t finished it yet so I’ll pop on to join you and moan in a few days
Slightly ashamed to say that since LOD ended, I've gotten through Unforgotten, Collateral and currently on series 3 of Whitechapel 😭😭 the perks of working from home
Loooooooved Whitechapel!!

Reactions: 2
It’s alright I’m with you there, I’ve got through Informer, Unforgotten, Motherland and I’ve almost finished Traces 👀

Sorry 😂 if it makes you feel any better I haven’t finished it yet so I’ll pop on to join you and moan in a few days

Loooooooved Whitechapel!!
Ah can’t wait for you to join 🤣 I did enjoy it I just wish it ended differently I suppose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just started rewatching This Is England 86 and totally forgot Aldi Dot was in it

duck off with ya ginger chips Shaun 😭😭

• Haha