Line of Duty #7

Do you want another Line of Duty series?

• Yes

Votes: 274 85.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 14.6%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t figure out when Ryan got out of the van to shoot Kate, he got out of the car at the same time as someone wearing a poof heels, who was that? I think Jo was already out of the van.

I think the ending has left it open for S7, I was expecting something more dramatic but I think it leaves you with lots to think about.

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t figure out when Ryan got out of the van to shoot Kate, he got out of the car at the same time as someone wearing a poof heels, who was that? I think Jo was already out of the van.
There was definitely a third person who got out of the vehicle with them. Another unanswered question.

Reactions: 1
The episode where Ryan and Kate had a gun on each other had EXACTLY the tension and excitement that we should’ve had in the finale 😖. I still feel let down.

Reactions: 27
@SootySweepAndSoo couldn’t quote you from the last thread. I was really disappointed last night I think I’d over hyped it in my head (10 years in the making) expecting something similar to “urgent exit required” like you have spent the day thinking and rewatched without sitting there expecting shoot outs etc. It really does make more sense now. It’s clever how Jed has done it. Makes you think further past H and what H stood for. It’s based on real policing and there will always be corruption and those at the top using their position to control and manipulate others who are vulnerable, stupid and greedy. Buckells was all three. He wanted to move up the police force doing very little work and rewatching from series 1 we will see this. I have a week off work next week. I plan on a full rewatch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@SootySweepAndSoo couldn’t quote you from the last thread. I was really disappointed last night I think I’d over hyped it in my head (10 years in the making) expecting something similar to “urgent exit required” like you have spent the day thinking and rewatched without sitting there expecting shoot outs etc. It really does make more sense now. It’s clever how Jed has done it. Makes you think further past H and what H stood for. It’s based on real policing and there will always be corruption and those at the top using their position to control and manipulate others who are vulnerable, stupid and greedy. Buckells was all three. He wanted to move up the police force doing very little work and rewatching from series 1 we will see this. I have a week off work next week. I plan on a full rewatch.
Exactly this 👏🏼 I’ve probably thought more about this last episode than any other.
I’m definitely going back to the start for a rewatch, I have a LOD shaped hole in my life now!

Anyone got any recommendations for shows to watch now ? 😂 I’m stuck for something to put on. Anything recent that was good?

Reactions: 4
Exactly this 👏🏼 I’ve probably thought more about this last episode than any other.
I’m definitely going back to the start for a rewatch, I have a LOD shaped hole in my life now!
I’m struggling to find something to fill that hole (till next week) I’ve turned to Law and Order SVU.

Reactions: 3
Anyone got any recommendations for shows to watch now ? 😂 I’m stuck for something to put on. Anything recent that was good?
It's very different to LOD but I'd highly recommend the first series of True Detective for an amazing police drama. It's American, so doesn't have that same British charm of LOD and it came out in 2014 so not sure if that's recent enough for you! But I think I'm going to rewatch it for the fifth time to fill the void LOD has left...

Also, it has Matthew McConaughey instead of the WWW:

I'd also recommend Baptiste if you want another detective show on the BBC! Or The Night Manager and Bodyguard on BBC is good too.

It's very different to LOD but I'd highly recommend the first series of True Detective for an amazing police drama. It's American, so doesn't have that same British charm of LOD and it came out in 2014 so not sure if that's recent enough for you! But I think I'm going to rewatch it for the fifth time to fill the void LOD has left...

I'd also recommend Baptiste if you want another detective show on the BBC! Or The Night Manager and Bodyguard on BBC is good too.
New to this thread as I never watch LOD on time so was trying to avoid spoilers 😆 caught up now.
Off topic but is baptiste spin off from the missing?

Reactions: 3
Unforgotten on ITV is good, it’s a Police drama, no corruption though! Bodyguard also v good if you’ve not watched that.

Reactions: 4
I watched Marcella during the last lockdown. Police drama. Very different to LOD but just as confusing at times but worth a watch.

Reactions: 2
I'd recommend the shield if you like US dramas, except that one has you rooting for the bent coppers funnily enough 😂

Reactions: 5
Unforgotten on ITV is good, it’s a Police drama, no corruption though! Bodyguard also v good if you’ve not watched that.
thank you! I’ve seen both and loved them.

I was going to watch Viewpoint up until all the stuff with Noel Clarke came out now I’m not sure I can stand to
I watched Marcella during the last lockdown. Police drama. Very different to LOD but just as confusing at times but worth a watch.
Thank you I have actually seen that! loved Marcella! A lot of people seemed not to like the most recent series but I enjoyed it

I'd recommend the shield if you like US dramas, except that one has you rooting for the bent coppers funnily enough 😂
ive been meaning to watch this for ages. Does it have a lot of seasons?

Reactions: 1
There are 3 series of the Danish crime drama The Killing on bbc iplayer. I am going to start a rewatch as the first series is one of the greatest things I've ever seen on TV.

Reactions: 10

omg I loved Baptiste 😍 True Detective I remember starting but never finishing!

There are 3 series of the Danish crime drama The Killing on bbc iplayer. I am going to start a rewatch as the first series is one of the greatest things I've ever seen on TV.
this is one of my favourite shows ever!! Sarah Lund is iconic

Reactions: 5
A few disapointed people at work today. They couldn't accept that it was really the finale, determined there must be more plot to come in another series. lol.

Reactions: 6