Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I don’t think much would’ve come out of interrogating Ryan tbh. He would have “no commented” his way through an interview too. I think it was important that it be Jo because she revealed little snippets of information that Ryan probably wouldn’t know much (if anything) about. Kelly’s acting was really good here, she conveyed so much for saying so little.

Reactions: 22

G+T

VIP Member
Jo Davidson's real father is Tommy hunter who is also her uncle. She is the product of rape. Tommy raped his sister Samantha Davidson. Darren hunter is her cousin/brother. I think she has believed her whole life that thurwell or Osborne are her father and she never knew Tommy was actually her dad. Imo Osborne and carmicheal are bent. Jo better be careful or those 2 evil prison officers that burnt lidnsey Denton hands will get her.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Does anyone else get stressed whenever one of the main 3 go into the AC-12 lift? The way the camera is angled makes me think some kind of Captain America-esque ambush is going to take place in that lift at some point 😬

When Ted rested his forehead on the glass, for a split second I thought he might pull a Dale Cooper in Twin Peaks and atart headbutting it, revealing himself as being posessed by the villain (aka the spirit of H, or the fourth man, in this instance).

37563EA4-AFC8-433A-B8C9-47449A3F17C7.jpeg

(I didn’t really. I just wanted to write a silly theory too)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

rainonme

Chatty Member
Sorry but Jo’s interview scene was bloody boring. No bombshells whatsoever. Would have much preferred a Ryan interview

Fairypop

VIP Member
Fellas, my brain is hurting almost as much as Steve’s back so I’m off to bed. Burner phones are in the locker if anyone needs me 🤣

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
My daughter usually goes to bed at 9.30 but we've told her she's not to come downstairs to say goodnight until 10pm tonigh. She said it's the best night ever!

• Haha
  • Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Does anyone else get stressed whenever one of the main 3 go into the AC-12 lift? The way the camera is angled makes me think some kind of Captain America-esque ambush is going to take place in that lift at some point 😬

• Haha

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
That was hands down the most confusing episode of line of duty ever. I feel like it was kinda pointless too, just a filler episode more than anything

Fairypop

VIP Member
Ok so I started watching this series from the beginning two weeks ago and I have BINGED it in preparation for tonight and my god, I am soooooo excited. I have so many thoughts and feeling already so god knows how people who’ve watched it for years feel
Most of us are thinking “Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey can we just move this thing along before it drives us all round the bloody bend” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Mum2girls

I’m so disappointed about Ryan. Yes he made my blood boil but I felt he deserved a bigger send off then that!! I really don’t know what to make of tonight’s episode .......

hereforthelaugh

Long time lurker here. Seen various tweets and posts on here about who Jo’s dad could be. She said to Kate her dad was a bent police officer. This is what Jo believed to be true. In the interview Steve told Jo that Tommy Hunter was both her dad and also her uncle. He raped his own sister and Jo is the product of that. I *think* from her reactions to Thurwells pictures that she has been brought up thinking her dad was Thurwell. Tommy is her real dad and uncle but she only thought he was her uncle. Sorry it’s just bugging me because it was clearly said that Tommy was her real dad!

Anonymous_Daisy

Buckells is the perfect 'twist' option for H/the 4th man. He’s been in 3 series, connected to many past and present characters and assigned to OCG cases including the Jackie Laverty murder (S1), Operation Trapdoor (S4), Gail Vella murder (S6) and the Lawrence Christopher case (historical). There are enough lingering questions about him and they wouldn't have to explain away too much stuff.

Plus you'd have the super satisfying reveal of the central villain dropping his foolish disguise to reveal his true character.

Last edited:

jorja

Agree I don’t see anything with Jo and Kate, especially not on Kate’s part

Was rewatching series 1 the other day, Steve defo fancied a bit of Kate when they first met but back then who didn’t he want to rattle 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be fair Steve fancies everyone with a pulse.

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I take back my comments on the previous thread regarding Kelly’s acting.. I’m really rooting for her now!

I think Tommy Hunter is still alive