Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lakewell trusted Steve enough to tell him about the case Vella was looking into in the back of the prison van and then waited until Hastings had gone from the interview room to do his “that’s right isn’t it?” to Steve so if anything it all makes Hastings more of a candidate.
Lakewell’s ‘that’s right isn’t it’ could also perhaps be interpreted as him seeking reassurance from OCG Steve that he (Lakewell) hadn’t snitched. Like I didn’t say nuffin’ did I guv?
I mean I think he might’ve thought he’d squared it with H (Steve) as he was happy to go back to JAIL
My head hurts.

Reactions: 6
If it finishes on a cliff hanger that one of the top 3 is the 4th man, maybe the next series will be us, knowing as viewers, (like we did with Dot) and AC12 or whatever it will be called still in pursuit

Reactions: 10
Could be true but then why would he be so scared when he was in the cell with Bakewell if hes the top man?
I’m on the buckles band wagon too. He looks like the type to spell definite wrong.

If I’m wrong correct me, but the 4th man is only from the inside of the police force giving orders from within for the OCG, he’s not running the OCG. So the amount of information he could potentially know would still warrant a warning from the OCG for him not to talk. I find it strange they’d give him that sort of warning if he didn’t know anything.

Reactions: 12
Craig Parkinson responded to the Kate is H theory with “I’m not saying anything but they’ve obviously been very observant throughout every series... 😏
Would he even know the outcome? Unless anyone in the current series has told him - which I would’ve thought they’d have been asked not to do. Mind you, with the podcast maybe he is in the loop.

ETA - just read on and saw he’s seen the final episode 🤦‍♀️

I thought he was a great character so I follow him on IG. Poor fella keeps getting folk setting up fake IG profiles as him and some are asking folk for money

Really wish I'd got on board with this. It's all people at my work are talking about. I'm going to have to take the plunge.

Would he even know the outcome? Unless anyone in the current series has told him - which I would’ve thought they’d have been asked not to do. Mind you, with the podcast maybe he is in the loop.

ETA - just read on and saw he’s seen the final episode 🤦‍♀️

I thought he was a great character so I follow him on IG. Poor fella keeps getting folk setting up fake IG profiles as him and some are asking folk for money
He was being sarcastic about Kate 😂 He was talking to Gregory Piper on his podcast and said he’s seen it 4 times and was really surprised and very shocked at the outcome. I’m not sure what that means 🤔 Maybe he was expecting a twist and didn’t get it!!

I cant listen to Craig's podcast. I really like him but some if his guests are total shite.

Sarah Millican 🤬 duck right off. Least unfunny person on TV. Seen funnier funerals.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cant listen to Craig's podcast. I really like him but some if his guests are total shite.

Sarah Millican 🤬 duck right off. Least unfunny person on TV. Seen funnier funerals.
The best one is with Sanjeev Bhaskar, he was very funny and had actually watched the series.

Reactions: 13
SERIES 6 in capital letters.

So, new series then?

B27A8605-A549-45D2-BBEC-0A63F5529C35.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was listening to the radio yesterday, and they said they had been told we will definitely find out who H is on Sunday, as the actor playing H has been booked to do TV appearances on Monday.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I was listening to the radio yesterday, and they said they had been told we will definitely find out who H is on Sunday, as the actor playing H has been booked to do TV appearances on Monday.
This Morning also said they’ll have a special guest on Monday morning from Line of Duty but wouldn’t say who. I’m assuming this will be “H”

• Wow
I think I've cracked who H is with a totally not ridiculous theory that you are all totally going to get on board with and think is totally brilliant and not me being silly. 😂

Kate is H because Vicky McClure is doing the voiceover for the Halifax advert, which is a bank, so dodgy ethics to start, and it begins with H, so Kate must be H. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Having just re watched the newest ep from last sun I think DSI Carmichael is protecting Osbourne. I don’t think she’s bent but there’s a reason she constantly stops the questioning when his name is brought up

Reactions: 15
Having just re watched the newest ep from last sun I think DSI Carmichael is protecting Osbourne. I don’t think she’s bent but there’s a reason she constantly stops the questioning when his name is brought up
Its the only time she vaguely loses her cool aswell.

Tbh if they are going to reveal who H is and they are going to be doing tv appearances on Monday it’s going to defo be one of the main 3 characters!!!! Otherwise it won’t have the wow factor
People don’t really “know” Osbourne from watching the series so they aren’t gona tune in to watch him then 🤷🏻‍♀️
its defo one of the big 3!!!!

Reactions: 12
Whoever wrote definate is going to be H. Im
Edging towards Buckells he plays dumb and has been playing dumb all along and thick when he is actually clever

Reactions: 2
I hope we find out who H is and not just who the top police guy is, and then they drag it out again. I’m ready to be done with this storyline, I’d enjoy another season if it’s story based like S1/2.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.