Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she is!! I’m also pregnant (about a week behind her I think) & I find her infuriating! When I saw her post earlier about the fact that they were all ready, nursery finished etc, I had a pang of ‘tit, we haven’t even started with any of that yet’ but then I reminded myself that she is a total lunatic! As someone else has alluded to on here previously, I genuinely hope that everything goes well for her, but having lost a baby in the past, I‘ve just found her too much from the start & would hate for her to tempt fate. I get that she’s excited but she has no awareness about how she’s ramming it down the throats of thousands of people, with absolutely no sensitivity to the fact that it doesn’t always work out as all hearts and rainbows!

Reactions: 5
Sorry this is sad but out of curiosity, I just had to. Since she announced... 49 out of 75 posts have something to do with pregnancy or are fully about pregnancy. That's ALOT of bleeping waffling about an unborn child. Imagine how shes been to family and friends 😩 I'm 36 weeks, I've posted about my pregnancy 3 times in the whole time I've been pregnant... and even then I felt like I was shoving it down peoples throats 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Unfollowed. Can't bare the bragging and bump cradling ANY MORE.

Reactions: 7
It actually made me laugh today when she said how Mike was early and so was she so she’s glad she’s prepared.
I was her whilst pregnant too. My mum had all 3 of her kids at 38 weeks and so did my sister so I was like here we go 38 weeks for me too.
Nope, my son left me waiting until I was 41 bloody weeks pregnant.
Kind of hope she gets the shock too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It actually made me laugh today when she said how Mike was early and so was she so she’s glad she’s prepared.
I was her whilst pregnant too. My mum had all 3 of her kids at 38 weeks and so did my sister so I was like here we go 38 weeks for me too.
Nope, my son left me waiting until I was 41 bloody weeks pregnant.
Kind of hope she gets the shock too!
I would LOVE IT if she went over. Like the full amount of time you can go over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, I don't think she's going to be able to cope when the baby finally comes. Mike works shifts by the looks of things and I have the feeling she has an idea in her head of how picture picture 'hinch' like its going to be when the baby comes.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, I don't think she's going to be able to cope when the baby finally comes. Mike works shifts by the looks of things and I have the feeling she has an idea in her head of how picture picture 'hinch' like its going to be when the baby comes.
Agreed! She seems to be in fairytale land. I don't think she is ready for the reality of the hard work a baby is. Why is she is constantly cradling her bump like she needs to check its still there.

Reactions: 1
Sorry this is sad but out of curiosity, I just had to. Since she announced... 49 out of 75 posts have something to do with pregnancy or are fully about pregnancy. That's ALOT of bleeping waffling about an unborn child. Imagine how shes been to family and friends 😩 I'm 36 weeks, I've posted about my pregnancy 3 times in the whole time I've been pregnant... and even then I felt like I was shoving it down peoples throats 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Unfollowed. Can't bare the bragging and bump cradling ANY MORE.
I bet they’re all secretly glad it’s lockdown and don’t have to see her and listen to her constant waffle.... she’s barking

Well well well look whose been reading here 😩😂 justifying cradling your bump. So do you walk round like that all day then Linds? How do you get anything done hun?
Would just like to say that I'm studying to be a midwife and it is absolutely 100% not necessary to touch your bump all the time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would just like to say that I'm studying to be a midwife and it is absolutely 100% not necessary to touch your bump all the time 😅
I’m pretty sure I didn’t walk around holding my bump during my pregnancy. I’ve actually just gone through my bump photos I posted on Instagram and I was cradling it ONCE. And that was when I had a tiny bump so I was basically trying to show it off 😂

I’ve managed to bond pretty well with my 2 year old despite that. Funnily enough!

• Heart
  • Haha
Well well well look whose been reading here 😩😂 justifying cradling your bump. So do you walk round like that all day then Linds? How do you get anything done hun?
She constantly reads what everyone writes on here about her. Absolute moon faced weirdo!

Just showed my husband the last pic of the baby shower. Didn’t believe me it wasn’t her shower, bet she made the whole thing about her.

Just showed my husband the last pic of the baby shower. Didn’t believe me it wasn’t her shower, bet she made the whole thing about her.
I've had to unfollow. She is acting like she's the first and most important person ever to get pregnant. I am struggling to conceive but if my time comes i will definitely not be rubbing it in the face of strangers on the internet 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Omg the way she was posing in that pic was like it was her baby shower... what an absolute knob

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.