Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't ask me how I know, but she submitted her bath picture into their weekly "craft competition". The theme was under the sea. I can't at this point accept that she is not a parody account.
I still want to know how you know 🤣 how embarrassing!

Don't ask me how I know, but she submitted her bath picture into their weekly "craft competition". The theme was under the sea. I can't at this point accept that she is not a parody account.
WTF is a weekly craft competition when it’s at home and why does her in the bath count as an entry? The woman is bonkers!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please spill more tea! This really is like watching a parody.

She is also flaunting her cheap online shopping buys since it was mentioned on here too 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Need to prepare myself for the sickly anniversary post on Monday

• Sick
Reactions: 5
First time post here as I’m normally a lurker but this girl has sent me over the edge with her ridiculous post tonight! I’m at the same stage of pregnancy to her & I’ve seen my tummy shudder a couple of times from the baby’s kicks and my other half is yet to feel baby move...they way she goes on, you’d think her baby was talking to her!!

I get that she’s excited but the constant pics of her cradling the bump are unbearable, unnecessary (I mean, there was a story earlier where she was filming something else but it had to end with the camera panning to her & her bump) and frankly look so smug to those who are still TTC.

The fact that she is already reading to the baby is just weird!!

...and breathe!

Reactions: 6
First time post here as I’m normally a lurker but this girl has sent me over the edge with her ridiculous post tonight! I’m at the same stage of pregnancy to her & I’ve seen my tummy shudder a couple of times from the baby’s kicks and my other half is yet to feel baby move...they way she goes on, you’d think her baby was talking to her!!

I get that she’s excited but the constant pics of her cradling the bump are unbearable, unnecessary (I mean, there was a story earlier where she was filming something else but it had to end with the camera panning to her & her bump) and frankly look so smug to those who are still TTC.

...and breathe!
Same here, I’m 29 weeks and yes it’s lovely seeing him kick but I’ve never contemplated reading to my bump because you know, he has no bloody clue what I’m saying! Oh and I also have a nearly 3 year old and I’m trying to keep her entertained as well as working from home and spending time with my husband. FFS I didn’t even read to my actual child yesterday because she didn’t want me to!

What do we reckon the first shop she’s going to visit will be? John Lewis or somewhere for decorating/house stuff?

Reactions: 1
She will definitely want to be getting in on the Bababoom place that seems to be popular with the influencers...I noticed lilandlife was gifted some stuff from there the other day so I’m sure Lindsey will be trying to follow suit

She will definitely want to be getting in on the Bababoom place that seems to be popular with the influencers...I noticed lilandlife was gifted some stuff from there the other day so I’m sure Lindsey will be trying to follow suit
That’s the one. She has said how amazing they are etc but they don’t seem to have bitten as there’s no #gifted stuff as yet

...and breathe!
I know babies in the womb can hear... but does she really want her child to know how much of a tit she is BEFORE it's even born? I'm 35 weeks pregnant, have a 3 year old. Never even thought to READ to my bump. It's weird to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t the point to play it some Mozart or something? Maybe she should read something intellectual to the baby, might help her out as well 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's taking the piss with all those deliveries right?
I assume so. I bet she is on her doorstep each week holding her bump while daddy tack 🤢🤮 claps. Absolutely appalling the amount she orders. Everyone has ordered at some point but its daily with her regardless of the fact that someone is risking their life each delivery they make.

• Angry
How can you have that many deliveries that you haven’t even bothered to open?! She seems like the kind of person who has a wardrobe full of clothes that still have labels on but she “had to have” them 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.