Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claralane

Why can't she just enjoy life, take it as it comes & go with the flow instead of all these countdowns! Obviously you count down to your baby but it feels like there's something missing in her life, she can't just be content, she always needs to be obsessing over what's coming next
Plus she needs to realise that having a baby isn’t all cute outfits and insta posts. I’m excited for my baby to be here in 6 weeks but I’m not counting down because I’ve got so much other stuff to do before then - my daughter’s 3rd birthday, my husband’s birthday, fun days out and much more.

I used to be like her, always counting down to the next big thing but I soon realised I was missing out on day to day life and the simple pleasures like a nice meal or a pretty view.

Reactions: 8

Happyholly

VIP Member
Does anyone else think there is something off about their relationship? I can't quite put into words but there is something that doesn't sit right.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
That’s how she lives her life, through adopting a series of roles and shaping her entire personality around it. There is no thread of her character through her life, just that of a ‘fiancée’ or a ‘wife’ and now a ‘mum’

Heretoread19

So she’s just posted photos that she took on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.. so according to her:
- She woke up on Christmas Day and hasn’t come on her period.
- took a test, quickly whipped out a box that she had and told creepy mike
- went to her family’s and told them that she was FOUR WEEKS PREGNANT and took photos holding her belly!!

she is a fucking lunatic.
Tbf, I told my parents and in laws about my first pregnancy the same day we found out.
Second I wanted to savour it and that sadly ended in miscarriage, third I didn’t tell them till I miscarried.
Next time I want to keep it secret forever!!

It’s all too much for me though. I feel like she’s going to act like the only one who’s had a baby like many others do on Instagram!
For someone that took quite a while to fall pregnant when she desperately wanted to you’d think she would look at things differently...
But that might just be because of my history 🤷🏼‍♀️

tinksss

Just putting it out there but I recon ‘Carbytobarbie’ (🙄) is jealous AF. She is vile. I appreciated her calling out some people but actually, she is a bully. ‘Asking a question’ is f*%#ing nonsense, she is aggressive and rude and there’s no need for it. She can’t have a debate because she is certain she is right. A debate involves listening to the other side, asking question should involve LISTENING to the response but she’s incapable.

The worst thing is, she believes she’s a fecking saint. She’s not. She is the narcissist.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
This chick is totally deluded, giving birth and having a newborn is not all sunshine and roses! I love my children more than anything I can possibly express, I am very maternal and really used to being around children but the baby stage nearly broke me both times. I had two horrendous births and recoveries (one put me in surgery after he was born then I had follow up physio for a year), I had a terrible breastfeeding experience with a ten pound baby who was starving, one of my babies had colic and screamed for hours and both have been terrible sleepers, even now years later. I wish more women admitted it was hard, but no doubt as others have said she’ll be another Stepford Wife type mum like Fopperholic who pretends everything is perfect!

• Heart

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Lindsey is a funny one. She’s always nice and replies to messages so I don’t think she means no harm. But my god mike is an odd one. I find the whole baby announcement odd and cringe.. seeing as they wanted one for so long and struggled you’d think she’d be more mindful than announcing it on Mother’s Day I the most cringe worthy way!!!

Snoop D O Double G

The balloons, the cake, the £20!!! mug. It’s all too much, baby isn’t here yet so I wouldn’t celebrate fathers or Mother’s Day. If you must a card from bump and a vest would do.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
All the tat she has with girlfriend, fiancée, wife etc and now the vest, it’s just ticking achievements off a list to her. The cake and the cake topper too, so over the top and cringe.

Reactions: 7

kgsd798

But you actually don't know how many calories she's having from a few internet posts. You don't physically know the exact amount of food on the plates to work out exact calories. What doesn't look like a lot of food often contains a good amount of calories and high protein levels. You really do have to know the ins and outs of fitness and nutrition to judge someones diet. I think carby needs to give her head a wobble. It's easy to hide bullying behind sticking up for others who are are apparently vulnerable. She's looking for internet drama to get herself some followers and promote herself as this honest character. All I see when things are sent directly to someone is bullying. Tagging someone. Screenshotting usernames. It's bullying. If you have something to day use tattle. Do it indirectly. No need to be a knobjockey about it.
Oh this is absolute rubbish.

Lindsey is promoting disordered eating, yo-yo dieting, unhealthy habits. She is a disgusting excuse for a role model. She promotes a thigh gap - she is quite thick you can tell but HOW DUMB can you be to think that's a good thing? You can be over weight and have a thigh gap, you can be underweight and not have a thigh gap. I weigh 8 stone and don't have a thigh gap! It's rubbish. She is a disgrace.

And yes she has posted about her tiny house. It is a poor investment which anyone is aware of. The building company have been in the news for overvaluing homes due to help to buy as well as shoddy work. Also it looks like the weirdest shape house. She likes showing off. She hasn't worked hard for anything she has, she doesn't know what it's like to not be rich because your in laws throw money at you. She is quite frankly a bad person. Calling her out on it is not bullying.

• Heart

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Motherhood is going to hit her like a tonne of bricks
In reality I think it will but I don’t think it will on insta. It’ll be all picture perfect, perfect baby who sleeps amazing, she’ll cope really well, birth will be perfect just as she imagined all thanks to hypnobirthing, Mike will be the perfect, helpful daddy, baby will latch like a dream, they’ll not piss/shit all over them. I can’t be arsed for it, think I might finally unfollow once I know gender and what name she’s picked cos she’s going to be even duller 🙄

rhc92

Chatty Member
Becoming an RWL ambassador is one of her proudest achievements. Says a lot.

• Wow

Stan

Chatty Member
So, Lindsey, who bought everything any pregnant woman / baby could ever need.. is panicking about going into her final Trimester in a week.
Top things to organise she’s accomplished this week:
Maternity / new born photo shoot
New sofa
Carpenter
🙄

• Haha

WomenAreFromVenus

I’m going to sound like a right bitch but for all her weight loss in the lead up to the pregnancy of the century, pregnancy doesn’t suit her. She has quite a frame and being tall she looks huge. Not like all the gym buffa that just look dainty with a bowling ball stuffed up her dress. She looks huge and still has 7 weeks or so to go. The constant posing is vomit making! Give it a rest for the love of god!!

• Haha