Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never comment but I found the comment ‘ I wonder how I will divide my love and time between my husband and child’ a bit strange. It’s a bit obsessive. Maybe that’s just me🥴
As a parent you don’t divide your love... what a muppet! I love my husband to bits but first & foremost I’m a mum and my boy will always have the lions share (could be a contentious way of thinking but everyone is different)

Reactions: 5
We all know it’s going to be one of those awful monsterous crushed velvet corner things (again apologies to anyone that has one...not for me)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a parent you don’t divide your love... what a muppet! I love my husband to bits but first & foremost I’m a mum and my boy will always have the lions share (could be a contentious way of thinking but everyone is different)
I’m glad it’s not just me that’s thought it. I used to really like it but she’s getting on my nerves now xxxx

Reactions: 2
I’m glad it’s not just me that’s thought it. I used to really like it but she’s getting on my nerves now xxxx
I'm the same, I used to like her but I think she's going too far now. She used to motivate me to get active, but she's just too much. Too braggy and desperate for attention. 🙄

She is so inconsiderate to people who are trying to conceive, and she'd know how that felt if she really did struggle to to conceive.

There's no need for her to constantly post pregnancy photos, we get it... you're pregnant. I hate how she acts like the only pregnant woman in the world, too! 🤦‍♀️

I originally followed her for SW and exercise, but the whole wedding, house, pregnancy thing was too much, so I had to unfollow!

Reactions: 5
She’s just doing these staged bump photos to wind us up now.

Mike touching her tummy ALL THE TIME. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Hope she’s been warned about the glamour of childbirth. The ripped foof and that first poo!!

Oh and the blood clots the size of fists!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Hope she’s been warned about the glamour of childbirth. The ripped foof and that first poo!!

It's just making her look more and more ridculous

Least she has a decent location tag this time 😂

Feel the same. My love for my daughter is unconditional. I would die for her.

Your love with a spouse is conditional and built on trust and respect etc. That can be lost.

I rolled my eyes when I read her trying to compare it. They're completely different kinds of love.

Reactions: 9

You forgot the piles 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is fast becoming my most hated person on insta. hope it’s a 72 hour labour full of pain and pessaries!

Can’t wait til our next meal out with baby asleep beside us?!? Argh!!! My son is nearly 5 and only now do I enjoy going to restaurants with him! As long as we get to bring his kindle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is fast becoming my most hated person on insta. hope it’s a 72 hour labour full of pain and pessaries!

Can’t wait til our next meal out with baby asleep beside us?!? Argh!!! My son is nearly 5 and only now do I enjoy going to restaurants with him! As long as we get to bring his kindle.
She's gone from ordering Hello Fresh to eating out 😂

Reactions: 1
I don't have children and I can count on my hand how many people I know with young children. However, even I know half this stuff she's bleating on about isn't easy and life isn't all sunshine and roses once you have your child. I don't know if she actually believes all this stuff or she just pretends she does.

I wonder if she will show us her post partum stomach. I’ve seen her bump more than mine 😂

She’s not harvesting colostrum because she doesn’t want to bring the baby on before her mw returns off holiday on Tuesday. Well I hope for her sake the midwife hasn’t been abroad so doesn’t have to self isolate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.