Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ did not think that was legit, bet that name has been decided on since the point of conception

Reactions: 3
Wasn't it her that had to announce her pregnancy earlier than planned as someone had already posted it on insta? Unlucky girl lol

Michael/Mikey......ugh

What was her location tag this time? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bet sheโ€™ll be fuming with her sister, bitching away to Mike and Baby Mikey, texting her a tit load of abuse to find out who she told ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to anyone who names their child after their husband or whatever but it just always feels so lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Told ya so ๐Ÿ˜˜

Also Mikeโ€™s Dads name is Anthony hence the babies middle name, he goes by Tony Tack though *side eye*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Told ya so ๐Ÿ˜˜

Also Mikeโ€™s Dads name is Anthony hence the babies middle name, he goes by Tony Tack though *side eye*
Bet she is FUMING .... love it lol

This also means she went to 42 weeks if she was due 27/08. Wonder if she had to be induced (nothing wrong at all with this but she was so against being induced)

I donโ€™t get why sheโ€™s so obsessed with her husband and pleasing his family. I get being happy and In love but itโ€™s weird Iโ€™m my opinion!โ€™

Reactions: 10
I donโ€™t get why sheโ€™s so obsessed with her husband and pleasing his family. I get being happy and In love but itโ€™s weird Iโ€™m my opinion!โ€™
100% - her husband hero worship is MAD. I absolutely love my husband more than anything but would I name my first born after him? No. Sheโ€™s always been so weird about Michael. It creeps me out

Reactions: 8
So no feature about anything except a name, birth weight and day it was born. Born at term plus 14. Bet she was induced. My money is on a C section as that photo was take in a hospital plastic cot and he is dressed in white.

Can't seem to quote but in response to 'bet that was decided on from the point of conception' I am certain she said they decided on a boy and girl name when they started dating, maybe first date?! That's why I was so sure it must be Michael!
Bloody awful. My husband's family recycle names like mad but they thankfully don't have any Jnrs!

Dear lord! We called it! Mike Jr. They just used a different nickname that will become Mike when he's adult. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Omg! Did not think Mike Jr was legit but she has excelled herself with this one. Tack level 11 has been reached! Poor kid living in his Dadโ€™s shadow, with no identity of his own, from day one.

Reactions: 6
Sad thing is she was so adamant she would give birth early and have this cute little dainty baby, I'm not saying the baby isn't cute at all just the fact she went to 42 weeks, most likely being induced and having a 9lb baby I know it's not what she wanted at all!

Reactions: 4