Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t stay away can she! Mush be really pissing her off that tick tack has not put in an appearance yet!
E940DE83-48C7-4B6D-BDDB-7AB569D9BB2F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Name suggestions for a boy could be John or Lewis, named after her one and only shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she doesn’t want an induction?
when I had my son there was a lady on the hospital ward saying she didn’t want her waters broken because she’d heard it speeds up labour (I had to laugh as mine had gone 36 hours previously...) when the midwife asked how far along she was she said 41+6! its dangerous to not have your baby by 42 weeks so I think at this rate an induction may be on the cards for her?

I would piss myself if she ended up being induced as normally they dont let you have a water birth.... she has been so smug about her birth choices etc 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Nope

I think she must be getting fucked off by now though! Approaching 42 weeks if she hasn’t had it so will be under pressure to go in for induction

Nope

I think she must be getting fucked off by now though! Approaching 42 weeks if she hasn’t had it so will be under pressure to go in for induction
Has she been posting? Unless she's had the baby and she's waiting to do a big announcement :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
You just know the announcement will be so braggy. She feels like she was made to be a mum. T-shirt that says Mum on it. Mike is an AMAZING dad who has managed to make an Aunt Bessies roast all by himself. The baby will sleep through and feed like a dream whilst wearing initialed clothing. There’ll be balloons of course. And a mention of how she’s not rushing to get back to her before weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if somethings happened to it and that’s why she’s not been back. I hope not

I hope her and baby are ok too but let's hope she's just enjoying some family time away from social media

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the baby is fine! She hasn’t posted because she hasn’t had it! Either that or she looks like dog shite from a horrendous labour and delivery and is waiting to be able to do the ‘smug Lindsey in tacky satin PJ’s with further examples of tacky personalised shite’ when she feels bit less run over by a truck!

Reactions: 5
I just looked at her insta and she would be 41+6 today so as she didn't want an induction she might be waiting and have to have one today?
Or she's literally JUST had the baby?