Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks fine, IMO. But I think, as ever, it’s her putting on a mask. Playing the role of perfect first time mum, having a lunch date with her perfect husband and baby.

Reactions: 6
Probably had no choice but to go out to get something to eat. Not like her perfect husband would be able to make her something

Reactions: 2
Probably had no choice but to go out to get something to eat. Not like her perfect husband would be able to make her something
He can make toasties and roast dinners 🤣

The Hello Fresh orders were a waste then 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don't think she looks bad but I did think it was making a point about the breastfeeding.

Reactions: 3
A million comments about how great they look and amazing they are blah blah and not one idiot commenting on that poor babies head not being supported!!!

Reactions: 1
Omg between Kate Hayes and here and holding babies, someone PLEASE go give them all some parenting lessons!!!

Who on earth holds a week old baby like that 😬. His poor little head. I do actually like Lindsey and find her generally quite inoffensive but taking a baby out to a restaurant to eat when they are a week old during a pandemic is ridiculous.

A million comments about how great they look and amazing they are blah blah and not one idiot commenting on that poor babies head not being supported!!!
I dare say there would be a few but she will remove as there cant be anything making her sound less than fabulous. She really is an absolute twit!

Why does Mike remind me of Big Ed from 90 day fiancé ? Do you reckon he puts mayo in his hair too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually a bit surprised at the lack of posts. Do we think she has had a bit of a shock and tick tac didn’t get the memo about being a nice, easy going and chilled baby? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I’m actually a bit surprised at the lack of posts. Do we think she has had a bit of a shock and tick tac didn’t get the memo about being a nice, easy going and chilled baby? 😂😂😂
I actually prefer TickTak over Mikey - sorry if anyone is called Mikey/has children called Mikey

I would like to think she's enjoying time with her baby (and Mike is cooking dinner) but we all know that won't be happening lol

Reactions: 5
Why does Mike remind me of Big Ed from 90 day fiancé ? Do you reckon he puts mayo in his hair too?
I always think he looks like a Lego man. He keeps his plastic hair on his bedside table and slots it into a hole in his head in the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27