Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anything is wrong. I think this is deliberate. She has taken time out of Instagram before so I think she will breeze back in claiming the status of earth mother just like swfeebs/ it’s all fine amazingly well. Dream labour using nothing but hypnobirthing, mike announcing the gender and then a huge professional photo shoot in all pink or blue depending on what it ended up being. Breastfeeding will be going amazingly well and baby latches like a dream.
And she’ll be back to doing 3 x results with Lucy within hours Of birth, all while not being in a rush to get her body back to pre-pregnancy.

Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie I’m worried something is wrong!
I actually really hope everything is ok. I know I've moaned about the way she's shared her pregnancy on social media, (because it was too much, too smug) but I genuinely hope everything is ok!

Reactions: 1
I actually really hope everything is ok. I know I've moaned about the way she's shared her pregnancy on social media, (because it was too much, too smug) but I genuinely hope everything is ok!
Of course nothings wrong.. its absolutely all for the big reveal.. building up the anticipation
She is the only person in the whole world to have had a baby dont you know

Reactions: 5
Damnit I would have put money on a Mike Jr, I'm so annoyed I didn't guess sooner :ROFLMAO: question is, if it was a girl would it have been Lindsey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Damnit I would have put money on a Mike Jr, I'm so annoyed I didn't guess sooner :ROFLMAO: question is, if it was a girl would it have been Lindsey?!
Nah, it would’ve been Michaela so Michael could’ve got in there somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought you were joking she actually named the baby Michael Jr. she’s just put a post up. It’s true 😮

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked she hasn’t gone into more detail...yet. I’m sure it will come.

Reactions: 2