Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad thing is she was so adamant she would give birth early and have this cute little dainty baby, I'm not saying the baby isn't cute at all just the fact she went to 42 weeks, most likely being induced and having a 9lb baby I know it's not what she wanted at all!
yes well this is the first of many lessons to come that you can’t plan parenting as she has planned everything so far. Life is not all for the gram 😂

Reactions: 9
God imagine carrying a baby for 9 months then have the excitement of being able to call it anythng you want and just calling it your husbands name

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that she has only made one minimal post and that was only because her sister blabbed is very telling. I think she must have had a horrendous delivery and has not taken to motherhood like a duck to water like she assumed she would!

Reactions: 4
The fact that she has only made one minimal post and that was only because her sister blabbed is very telling. I think she must have had a horrendous delivery and has not taken to motherhood like a duck to water like she assumed she would!
No don't worry, she will do her usual tacky photoshoot soon 🙄

Reactions: 3
She must have been induced as he was so late? Or had a C-section? 9lbs is pretty big

The average for a first baby is 8.8lbs. She isn’t petite or dainty so the size alone wouldn’t be a reason for a section. I do think she was induced and if she didn’t progress then that would have been.

Reactions: 1
I get that it's nice to take your baby out, why are they in a restaurant during a global pandemic with a brand new newborn?

Surely a walk is enough? It's not like it's been raining.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just a bit too cautious with covid still being a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The poor baby needs to be held properly. Totally agree about taking a newborn out during a pandemic, too. There’s no need to put him at risk just to show off on insta about having a date.

Reactions: 4